close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Olympus Camedia D-560 Digital Camera

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glockthirtysix, Jun 21, 2006.

1. glockthirtysix

glockthirtysix Glocksucker

I was going through some stuff last weekend and came across my digital camera that I haven't used in a while and I won't use it anymore. Here's the spec's:

Olympus Camedia D-560 Digital Camera w/ 64mb XD-Picture Card

* Powerful, Sophisticated Zoom
    A high-power, high quality Olympus 3x optical zoom lens with aspherical glass elements gives you pictures filled with sharp detail. And a 3.4x digital zoom gives you the flexibility of a 10x total seamless zoom.
    * 3.2 Megapixel CCD (Effective)
    Shoot big images perfect for sharp, detailed prints 8" x 10" and larger, or small images ready to e-mail. Enjoy total photographic flexibility.
    * Four Scene Programs
    Portrait mode for enhanced skin tones. Landscape mode for richer blues and greens. Shoot like an expert with four easy-to-use scene programs.
    * Compact, Elegant Design
    From surprise parties to last minute getaways, the small and stylish D-560 Zoom commands attention everywhere it goes.
    * TruePic Technology
    An exclusive Olympus technology that creates every image using every pixel, so even pictures shot at low resolution settings are sharp and clear.
    * Auto-Connect USB
    Nearly any computer with a USB port will recognize the D-560 Zoom and connect automatically. No software. No hassle.
    * QuickTime Movies
    With the D-560 Zoom, you're always ready to shoot a video that's easy to e-mail or watch on almost any TV.
    * Packed with Features
    Multi-mode flash, auto white balance and an intuitive menu navigation system. Panorama, sequence and 2-in-1 picture modes. The D-560 Zoom is packed with the most innovative features for the most beautiful photos.

I can't find the box or manual and you can get the USB cable at Wal-Mart or RadioShack... It's in great condition with light wear from use (nothing noticeable)...

I paid $230 or so plus shipping a few months ago, Sell for $150 OBO shipped. So send any offers to glockthirtysix@hotmail.com Need to sell ASAP!!!!

2. glockthirtysix

glockthirtysix Glocksucker

I am willing to trade for an UNLOCKED Cingular cell phone (doesn't have to have SIM card) as mine just took a trip down some stairs.... And Cingular said I have to wait until October to be able to get another one and I can't afford to buy another phone at the moment...

I'm open to WHATEVER model phone as long as it's got a camera and color screen. I like the RAZR and the PEBL.... Just send me a message with ANY extra phone you may have...