Oly Arms Glock Comp. AR 15's

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by bigjeepinyj, Mar 4, 2005.

1. bigjeepinyj

bigjeepinyj Poor Boy

Guys,
    After seeing Kend's AR with the Glock lower I am going to get one. I have talked with my local FFL for which I work and he said that he would like to get some on order.

What is the interest for these here on Glock Talk?

He is going to get some other Oly Arms for the shop, but if I could garnish some interest here I could cut some people some good deals.

This is in no way a group buy. It would be personal purchases from my FFL to yours...

[​IMG]

Pistol Caliber Rifles With Glock© Lower Receivers

Introducing Olympic Arms pistol caliber rifles available with Glock© style lower receivers. The lowers accept full size or larger Glock© magazines, including the high-capacity 30 round mags. Configure your upper receiver with two caliber options and two barrel types. The receivers are made by Olympic Arms in the Glock© style.

Using a straight blow-back system, the bolt will lock back after the last round is fired. With our patented conical shaped bolt and chambering this rifle stands to be unbelievably reliable. Choose a caliber option of either 9mm or 40 S&W. Then choose the barrel type of either 11.5” with a permanently attached 5.5” flash suppressor or a straight 16” barrel. The lower receiver utilizes a standard magazine release button to release the Glock© magazine. Please specify caliber and barrel version when ordering.

2. bigjeepinyj

bigjeepinyj Poor Boy

Oh and just to add after talking to Oly Arms they are not selling just the lowers at this time until the demand backs off a little. He said that you could see the price for just the lower be abot 70-100 dollars more than a standard complete receiver. They have to send them complete due to the parts involved in the mag well install.

Drew