close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ole!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by MrsKitty, Jan 9, 2005.

1. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

2. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

You Miss Kitty are in DEEEEEP do-do!! Look at her eyes.........;f

Can you say PISSED??????????????????????????????

I am assuming that is our resident Miss Kitty?????

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Yep, that is Miss Kitty.

She is a good sport ;e

4. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

she has on more "jewelry" than my 2.......!! A bell and tag on each of mine's collar......the jingles tell me where they are and what they are getting into!!! ;a

5. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Yeah, I like the jingles. I space her and Fred's tags differently so that they each have their own jingle. I can tell who just walked in and is getting ready to pounce on me without looking ;)

A couple years ago, Missy got this bright idea to climb up inside the recliner. I didn't know what she had done. She came to me moping and I realized her collar was missing. She moped until I get her a new collar and TWO tags so that she jingled again. Shortly after that the recliner got to where it wouldn't recline. When my father investigated he found the problem: the missing cat collar ;f

BTW, Missy gets collars with bows. I can't find it now but I bought her a diamond collar next :) Fred don't bows as they knot his fur up :( He has to have the snag-free ones or he will knot up anyways ;Q

6. AlexLarsen

AlexLarsen

That cat looks ready to kill. Erm, might I suggest you not expose any major veins or otherwise render yourself vulnerable to the cat? *grins*