Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Older ParaOrd P16-40 vs the New PXT S16-40. Which one is better?
I'm soliciting your honest opinions, comments & suggestions. Thank you.
Happy & safe shooting everyone!

·
Registered
380 Posts
i guess the new one
better finish, new claw(extractor)
i think parang aftec na rin na meron spring un extractor para-x ngaun(im not sure)

·
BizDuc NM
471 Posts
The new PXT have had a few teething problems, but I believe most have been addressed. The new type of extractor initially came out with weak internal extractor spring; a few of my clubmates experienced unexplained FTEs (failure of extract). Most of the FTEs went away when spring tension was increased. The first gen adjustable Para sight (ala-BoMar) were also modified in the current versions. Gone is the left-side screw that is mostly lost during extensive firings. Para's Customer Service, though was outstanding. They replaced at least three of my clubmates' sights for those failure without cost. They emailed the US-C/S and replacement sights were sent via FedEx.

Rest assured though, these were all last year's incidents. New PXT I've seen this year were much better in quality and manifest no such problems.

·
Pang Altar
1,691 Posts
I say go for the PXT since all the hiccups of the old p16 have been taken cared of...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Eye Cutter!! :supergrin: Nakausap ko na si BoholG before pa, nung bago pa yung baril ko. Pero after changing the trigger group, ISMI springs and adding an S&A hinde ko na siya mabenta for the same price. Too much sunk costs involved na eh. Also I'm really happy with my Para, the more I shoot it, the happier I am with it. ("knock on wood!!!") Siguro pag nabuo ko na yung STi, I might try to sell the Para, but for now its my main gun! :supergrin: Thanks Doc! Really appreciate it!

BTW, BoholG, may kaibigan ako na may older P16 Limited, yung hinde pa PXT, baka interested ka. PM me nalang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts