close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

old man in nursing home wants sex

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by rfb45colt, Feb 6, 2007.

1. rfb45colt

rfb45colt safe-cracker

The 90-something old man is sitting on a love seat in the commons room of the nursing home. The 80-something woman comes into the room, and sees the old man sitting there... he's the only one in the room. So she walks over and sits down next to him and strikes up a conversation.

She asks: "How are you this fine day, sir?"

Him: "I'd be a damn sight better if I could get some sex around here!"

Her, totally taken by surprise: "SEX? Why, at your age, it'd probably kill you!"

Him: "Yep, you're pobably right. It'd be nice though, if I could just get a lady to hold onto my manhood for awhile... it might rekindle some memories of when I could have sex."

Her: "Well, if that's all it'll take to make you happy, I guess I could do that for you."

So she puts her hand under the blanket he has draped across his lap, and gently grabs hold of his privates. Soon he falls asleep, with a grin on his face. She gets up and goes about her business.

Next morning, he's on the love seat again, and the old lady sits down, and the situation repeats. This then goes on for several weeks... every day she sits down, grabs him, and he goes to sleep with a grin.

Then one morning, she walks in, and there he sits, but there's a 70-something woman sitting next to him... with her hand under the blanket. He's wide awake, and grinning from ear to ear.

She's mad, and somewhat jealous. He's "cheating" on her!!! She walks up to him, puts her hands on her hips and says "What's this floosey got that I don't!?!?!"

He says: "Parkinson's".

2. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes

3. IMHerDad

IMHerDad

4. gr81disp

gr81disp Bushbot v1.0

I feel I am going to hell for laughing at that.

5. DriBak

DriBak GUNS UP Millennium Member

6. grifman23

grifman23