close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Old Man Hunter

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by AR15JULES, Mar 25, 2006.

1. AR15JULES

AR15JULES

An eighty year old man goes to the doctor for his yearly checkup.....

DR: Well, Abe, we're going to have to send you for some more testing on your heart. I think a stress test is in order. I will schedule you to go to the cardiac center....

Abe: Doc, no offense, but the ticker is fine. Here I am, eighty years old. I was a widower, but now have a hot twenty three year old wife at home who is pregnant with my baby. WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT?

DR: You remind me of an old hunting buddy of mine. He is just about your age. The other day he headed out for a day of hunting, but instead of grabbing his trusty side by side twelve gauge on the way out the door, he inadvertantly grabbed his walking staff. As he approached the swamp edge at the bottom of the ravine, he spotted a sixty five pound beaver feading on some aspen twigs at the waters edge. He instinctively raised his walking staff and for ****s and giggles yelled "BANG BANG". Wouldn't ya know it, that beaver got knocked head over tin cups and was deader than a door nail. Now, I ask you, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT

Abe: I'd say someone else pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver.

DR: My point exactly, now about that stress test.....