close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ola And Lena (and Lars)

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Jun 27, 2003.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Lena called the airlines information desk and inquired, "How long does it take to fly from Minneapolis to Fargo?"

"Just a minute," said the busy clerk.

"Vell, said Lena, "if it has to go dat fast, I tink I'll just take da bus."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The judge had just awarded a divorce to Lena, who had charged non-support.

He said to Ole, "I have decided to give your wife $400 a month for support."

"Vell, dat's fine, Judge," said Ole. "And vunce in a while I'll try to chip in a few bucks, myself."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lars asked Ole, "Do ya know da difference between a Norvegian and a canoe?"

"No, I don't," said Ole. "A canoe will sometimes tip," explained Lars.

Ole is so cheap that after his airplane landed safely he grumbled, "Vell, dere gose five dollars down da drain for dat flight insurance!"

Lars: "Ole, stant in front of my car and tell me if da turn signals are working."

Ole: "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes, No...."

Ole and Lena got married. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee.

Giggling, Lena said,"Ole, you can go a little farther now if ya vant to."

So Ole drove to Duluth.

"Hey, Sven," said Ole, "how many Swedes does it take to grease a combine?"

After Sven replied, "I don't know,"

Ole said, "Only two, if you run them through real slow."

Ole and Lars were on their very first train ride. They had brought along bananas for lunch. Just as they began to peel them, the train entered a long, dark tunnel.

"Have you eaten your banana yet," Ole asked excitedly?

No," replied Lars.

"Vell, don't touch it den," Ole exclaimed. "I yust took vun bite and vent blind!"

Ole bought Lena a piano for her birthday. A few weeks later, Lars inquired how she was doing with it.

"Oh," said Ole, "I persuaded her to svitch to a clarinet."

"How come," asked Lars?

"Vell," Ole answered, "because vith a clarinet she can't sing."

Ole and Lena went to the Olympics. While sitting on a bench a lady turned to Ole and said, "Are you a pole vaulter?"

Ole said, "No, I'm Norvegian.and my name isn't Valter."