close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

okie's weight loss program

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Bill Powell, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Bill Powell

Bill Powell Cross Member CLM

Okie cheched into a fat farm up in the green country, close to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Checking in, he noticed they didn't have big, sophisticated gyms and suanas, just four or five little cabins, with what looked like jogging trails behind them. After he was comfortably checked in, and rested, they directed him to cabin A. He went in, and found a voluptuous redhead, with a sign on her chest that read, "If you catch me, I'm yours." Hell of a deal; he ran her to a standstill. Second day, same. There were blondes, brunettes, and some he wasn't to sure of. Finally, he was down to within a few pounds of his weight loss goal, and they directed him to cabin G.

He went to cabin, opened the door, and found himself face to face with a four hundred pound silver back gorilla. He had a little sign on his chest that said, "If I catch you, you're mine." Okie lost twelve pounds in the first two miles.

2. pizzaaguy

pizzaaguy

That last part sounds like Okie was in a 'pretty pickle'!;P

;f

3. Bill Powell

Bill Powell Cross Member CLM

the sight of that gorilla would give my feet the strength of ten, and me the speed of mercury.