Ohio is about to shut down again

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Upgrayedd, Sep 10, 2020.

1. agtman

agtman 10mm Philosopher

Soooo, ... it seems it's a job they can't give away. Way to go Ohio. :upeyes:

czsmithGT likes this.
  2. GT4494

GT4494

from what I understand SC appointed someone else to her job here so she is going to another position in SC???
    Something doesn't pass the sniff test. even is she is a Dam Yankee (they are the ones that stay here) she came down earlier this year and is already confused on why!

3. PeterG

PeterG

Lot of Hyperbole and chest thumping, Ohio ain’t shutting down and if it does ignore it.

Dewine may be a Winnie but he’s not stupid, as long as the Republicans keep the gun control bills off the floor we’ll be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

czsmithGT likes this.
  4. BuckeyeGlock77

BuckeyeGlock77

Exactly.

5. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

https://www.whio.com/news/local/bre...department-health/JE7YP6HBLNH6HLOWOF5XWS53II/

“My family is off limits.” Dr. Joan Duwve backs out as ODH director, citing harassment directed at Acton

Dr. Joan Duwve announced the reasoning behind her sudden decision to back out of the job of Director of the Ohio Department of Health is linked to the harassment received by the former director, Dr. Amy Acton.

In a statement to The State, a paper in South Carolina, Dr. Duwve said: “In conversations preparing for the transition to the Ohio Department of Health, I was informed that the former director’s family had faced harassment from the public. While I have dedicated my life to improving public health, my first commitment is to my family. I am a public figure. My family is off limits. I withdrew my name from consideration to protect my family from similar treatment.”

6. BuckeyeGlock77

BuckeyeGlock77

Don’t impact other people’s lives with draconian policies, and they won’t protest and impact your family.

Only issue I’ve had with this whole thing.