Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Does the phaser have "stun" & "kill" settings? :supergrin:

·
Why so serious?
65,971 Posts
<-----would have bought it in a heartbeat...

...if it came with a free watch.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The sad part is Motorola’s marketing is most likely counting on the Paris Hiltons to get this piece of crap in hopes kids and young adults will beg barrow and steal to get one .

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking $75-$150 phone. If they want 2k for it, then it better come with a sexy assistant at no extra charge.
You got that right my friend:supergrin:

·
38,473 Posts
I had the original rotating cover T70 when it came out in 2002. I hated Motorola's OS on their phones and I still do. Maybe I can dig it out and sell it for $500?

·
Rebuilding
185 Posts
What an ugly finish/tiny screen. I paid around 900 for my last phone, but for double the price, I don't see too much of a "need" factor.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had the original rotating cover T70 when it came out in 2002. I hated Motorola's OS on their phones and I still do. Maybe I can dig it out and sell it for $500?
Give it a try my friend, you never know:rofl::rofl:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the age of Blackberrys and iPhones I don't see how this phone could even remotely compete.
The thing is just butt ugly also:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
At the least Motorola finally has a new OS. They have been using the same base OS for years and it was a POS.

But at 2 grand, I'll take a free nokia and 3-4 glocks!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
At the least Motorola finally has a new OS. They have been using the same base OS for years and it was a POS.

But at 2 grand, I'll take a free nokia and 3-4 glocks!
Make that a Kimber for me please:supergrin:

·
My Work Hobby
1,907 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
I never cared much for the gimmicks on my phones...as long as they work, it's all I need...

Kinda like guns - it's just a tool for me...learn how to use it well and just look for a reliable model...that's all I need...

This phone is a total waste of money IMO...but there are plenty who would be salivating over it...

·
I laugh at liberals.
5,967 Posts
Looks gay :whistling:

·
Misanthropical
9,249 Posts
For the price of 8 Blackberries off of eBay. No thanks. Notice the video is from January, I read about this phone then and laughed at it.

·
Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!
6,312 Posts
$2000 for a cell phone.......and they ship it in a cardboard box????!!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts