close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Official NJ Results Are Posted

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jun 26, 2002.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Thanks, GSSF & Glock, Inc. Staff for getting the official results posted before this weekend's "double header."

Congrats to all prize winners. Looks like Rodney Leeber is our newest Grad to Master Category. Rod, you have less than 2 months to get that U/L pistol ready for Topton.;)

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congrats Rodney----You Da Man;c ;c ;c ;c ;c Hope you have started building your U/L gun.;P ;P ;P ;P ;P What's it gonna be?:) :) :) :) :)

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Congrat's Dr.Rod!!!! Welcome to the "Masters"!! We've been waiting for you! What's going to be the new U/L Glock??
    Great shooting and looking forward to seeing you at Statesville!
    Dan:cool:

4. Dr. Rod

Dr. Rod Millennium Member

Looks like it will be the 17L. Can't wait for the new mount to be available.

The owner of the house I am renting is selling and I have to get out. Thought I was going to be homeless. The good news is that I found a place and I am signing the lease today. The rent is more but a lot less that most other places. Guess I should have decided to buy long ago. 30 days is not really enough time to find and buy something in my area. Anybody have any moving tips? I have the three 650's on strong mounts to move and I was hoping to not have to take them apart. I'm still hoping for a miracle so I can go to Long Island.

5. DannyR

Rod,

I'll be glad to loan you my ready-to-go G24C, but you will have to drive to Virginia and met me somewhere around Harrisonburg on I-81.

6. Dr. Rod

Dr. Rod Millennium Member

Thanks Danny, but I already have the 17L set up. Just got to get used to the dot. Wouldn't you know it, just when I was getting used to the Bomars. :)

BTW, are we still on for the pre Statesville practice session/dinner? I was also hoping to check out the land that Ron was talking about.

7. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Way to go Dr Rod! give me one year and I will see you again unless you are going to Topton or Statesville :) Con Grats. Sniper

8. DannyR

Rod,

We are still "On" as planned.
    -Danny

9. mcginnes

mcginnes Safety Officer Millennium Member

Congradulations Dr. Rod! Have fun with the big kids, and I'll see you in Topton.