Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Semper Paratus
28,181 Posts
firing is only the first step, Now the prosecution for theft of paycheck, and violation of oath of office, extortion also comes to mind.

what a POS :steamed:

·
Unfair Facist
26,806 Posts
What an idiot.

·
Malcontent
11,682 Posts
I'm suspicious of any cop who drinks fufu coffee. all cop coffee should come in blue paper cups with the Acropolis on them, poured by a waitress with a scratchy voice and missing teeth who calls you "honey".

·
Why so serious?
65,660 Posts
...by the way, anyone know of a place I can get free coffee on the job? :headscratch:

·
Fear Dli
1,995 Posts
firing is only the first step, Now the prosecution for theft of paycheck, and violation of oath of office, extortion also comes to mind.
what a POS :steamed:
Don't forget the next step...where he gets smacked around for five minutes by anyone who proudly wears a badge.

·
Semper Paratus
28,181 Posts
there are like six starbucks in our jurisdiction on any given day I'll drink a cup or two of real coffee, not a frapamochachino vanillabeano, I will at some point get a freebie and always throw two bills in the tip container. I go to Starbucks cause the coffee is fresh, and the scenery is ussually good.:shocked:

·
Fear Dli
1,995 Posts
there are like six starbucks in our jurisdiction on any given day I'll drink a cup or two of real coffee, not a frapamochachino vanillabeano, I will at some point get a freebie and always throw two bills in the tip container. I go to Starbucks cause the coffee is fresh, and the scenery is ussually good.:shocked:
I went into a Starbucks once, on purpose, with an ex-girlfriend. $4 for a small vanilla something or other. Never again.

·
Unfair Facist
26,806 Posts
...by the way, anyone know of a place I can get free coffee on the job? :headscratch:
Fire Dept? They probably got gourmet coffee too.

·
Registered
31,751 Posts
10 years ago I had fun couple of months with a barista from Starbucks.

·
Registered
12,816 Posts
I'm suspicious of any cop who drinks fufu coffee. all cop coffee should come in blue paper cups with the Acropolis on them, poured by a waitress with a scratchy voice and missing teeth who calls you "honey".

It better pour and smell slightly like burned auto transmission fluid. Nothing better than that on a cold overnight shift. Yum! :supergrin:

That guy should get a public tar and feathering job after his prison stint for stealing from the store and betraying the public trust! :steamed:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
That is definitely grounds for a whuppin'

As for Starbucks...blech. They have done the same thing to coffee that Ty Pennington has done to carpentry.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'd criticize you for even knowing who Ty Pennington is... however, that would imply that I knew who he was...

so, we'll just leave it at that...

·
Registered
10,604 Posts
I'd criticize you for even knowing who Ty Pennington is... however, that would imply that I knew who he was...

so, we'll just leave it at that...
Heh, OK, you guys almost sucked me into googling for him but I resisted the temptation. I must be getting wiser as well as older... :tongueout:

·
Registered
18,002 Posts
1. How do you get to that point over coffee???

2. How do you think you could threaten that and nothing come of it???

Idiot.

·
©South Fla 2019
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1. How do you get to that point over coffee???

2. How do you think you could threaten that and nothing come of it???

Idiot.
Some guys are so full of themselves, they think they can get away with everything. Like this clown demanding a polygraph and then flunking it. The PD called his bluff and he lost.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I figure Starbucks throws away more coffee in a day than this guy drank in his years of extortion.

What makes me mad is that his fellow officers have to live with his acts. Every LEO in that community is going to get "the look" everytime they go in for coffee (either at Starbucks or not).

That's the problem when some clown with a badge acts bad, it reflects on every cop, every where.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts