Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Are the OD Glocks ugly

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we can all agree that the Glock is a sexyily fugly pistol, but I wonder does the OD frame make it sexier or fuglier or has this ever even crossed your mind. I think that the OD frames are right up there with Janet Reno, and that catwoman from brasil that had all the plastic surgery.
Comments please

·
Florida Cracker
1,948 Posts
I haven't actually seen one in person, but from the pics I've seen, it just doesn't move me. There's something to be said for basic black.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I think we can all agree that the Glock is sexyily fugly pistol,
I'm not sure what that means, but I find the GLOCKs beautiful!
It's their simplicity that makes them beautiful...especially in black, as all guns ought to be unless they're stainless steel.

Now the Beretta cougar, that's an ugly gun...as well as most Walthers.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm thinking about buying a G20 in OD but I want a compensated model so thats a problem. I'll have to see one in person to make the final decision as the OD pics look awesome sometimes and other times it looks like someone threw up on the frame on the assembly line...

·
Registered
457 Posts
They're not bad looking. They're not all that OD in my opinion, more of a dark earth to me.

If I found a good deal on one I'd snatch it up.

·
636 Posts
I Have one OD Glock 17 and if i had it to do over i would have got black.

·
NRA Member
251 Posts
I like them all.
It's kind of like a good looking blonde or brunette. You're not going to kick either of them out of bed, especially if they are in there together.:wow:

·
The one & only
1,571 Posts
I like them all.
It's kind of like a good looking blonde or brunette. You're not going to kick either of them out of bed, especially if they are in there together.:wow:
:supergrin: :supergrin:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Love my OD G19!

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Black is beautiful...

My preference if for the black. It goes with everything from casual to formal. :cool: For duty use, I wouldn't want anything other than black. Black also works well for CC. :wow:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I regret I only own one! When I bought my most recent 36, I looked high and low for an OD and no one had one in stock.

·
Registered
85 Posts
i love my G23 OD. Bought it off my friend, it was brand new, i was the only one to ever fire it. Love it, Never second guessed the purchase

·
NRA Member
1,169 Posts
I think the OD Glocks look pretty cool, but I prefer the look of the black ones better.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts