GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Senior Moment
5,868 Posts
My rescue kittens. Mom disappeared and neighbor kid came and led me to where the kittens were. Buster, Boney Maroney and Molly. Molly (calico) was stolen by city people visiting my neighbor I think. She would have jumped right in their car when they were leaving. She loved people. Photo is from first day at my house. I had to learn how to bottle feed.
Buster and Bones are still with me. Photo was years ago and they are old timers now.
Rescue Kittens 2 .jpg

·
Anti-Federalist
17,709 Posts
My rescue kittens. Mom disappeared and neighbor kid came and led me to where the kittens were. Buster, Boney Maroney and Molly. Molly (calico) was stolen by city people visiting my neighbor I think. She would have jumped right in their car when they were leaving. She loved people. Photo is from first day at my house. I had to learn how to bottle feed.
Buster and Bones are still with me. Photo was years ago and they are old timers now.
View attachment 859384

That quite the coincidence. My parents have a Buster and a Boney who are brothers.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
My girl Zephyr and the toy she has had since a kitten some twelve years ago. She picks it up at night and cries to be invited to my lap. Sometimes she brings the toy with her; other times she drops it. Many stuffed toys for the cats here, but as far as I know this is the only one she plays with.
1E8DF669-7BA5-4FDF-BC92-D469775A2E76.jpeg
1E8DF669-7BA5-4FDF-BC92-D469775A2E76.jpeg

41 - 57 of 57 Posts