close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oct 28 - 29 Tucson Arizona

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HeGlock, Oct 22, 2006.

1. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

My 17 yr old son and I will be shooting on Saturday. Is anyone else going?

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

I would if we could get Grady to fly us from Lexington to Arizona...I wish either Lexington or Arizona had this match in March instead of both on the same weekend...hint...hint....hint... :upeyes:

Goodluck at the match...:thumbsup:

3. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

On Saturday there's a flight from Louisville to Tucson at 3:55pm that gets you into Tucson at 8pm! Flight home after the match leaves Tucson at 3:20pm!

Just trying to help!

: )

4. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

ohhhhh...I did'nt realize this was our Glock Author who shoots exremely well and a son who at times shoots better....I shot Hallsville and Brighton the same weekend and drove myself..flying is a possible situation for 2007 if I can subsidize a pilot shooter like Grady for expenses. I prefer not to enjoy flying with weapons...I shoot (4) categories as an Amateur and take 451 round with 41 loaded mags. I also have an added treat I carry 15 pounds of Titanium in my posterior with two hip replacements....I see delays and issues and right now the Truck calls to me, and when flying I am spoiled in private situations versus the madding crowd.

Would not Arizona present a pleasant climatic experience in March of 2007...just trying to help.

Good Luck to you and your son. :supergrin:

5. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

Not to turn this into a mutual admiration society but I bow before you guys that drive everywhere. And now that you describe how you prepare for a match...four guns, all mags loaded, well, I can see how flying would not be friendly. Top it off with the fact that all you secret terrorists, with your metal hips, getting the search treatment at the airport every week...that alone would keep me away from the airport. (Yeah, those middle aged white guys, they're the ones that should be focused upon!)

My son is shooting AmCiv (17), Competition (17C), and Sub (26). All I can say is I'm glad I'm not shooting against him anymore.

: )

6. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

I will be there but not sure which day yet. I still have to build a gun for the match.

7. HeGlock

HeGlock flyshooter

Matt:
    Do you have a set of Sevigny Competition sights in stock? Will you deliver? Seriously, if you're down there and bring a set, I'll pay you $$$ there. Are you bringing drbones with you?

8. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

Its possible, give me a call. Problem is I do not know what day I am comming down to shoot.