Obama's Birth Certificate, Again

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by steve4102, Jul 24, 2018.

1. steve4102

steve4102

I'll just leave this here.

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney.....this should really get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions.....

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time ?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 and Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (Check it below)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital".

This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?
    https://www.hawaiipacifichealth.org/women

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes ?

Very truly yours,

RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
    Attorney at Law

( https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-silverlieb-3145502a )

Maxx702, Pythonman, Dr. Bill and 13 others like this.
  2. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

Boy are you going to get ridiculed by the resident minions.

3. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

The birth certificate is fake........:fist:

Obama lied, and most of America was fooled.:steamed:

Dr. Bill, nraman, Bassman1985 and 6 others like this.
  4. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

I'm glad this is all out but what good will it do now.

Lt. Donn, janice6 and happyguy like this.
  5. hogship

Bring it on.....:bringiton:

6. G19Tony

G19Tony Sneet CLM

Best to let it go. Damage done. We were hornswoggled.

Hartford, Out West and happyguy like this.
  7. hogship

It will not change history.......but, the truth will definitely change how history is viewed in the rear view mirror.

Obama needs to be outed for who, and what he is.....in that process, maybe the vetting process might reflect our past mistakes. That would be a good thing.

Even if Obama had been disqualified.....we would have gotten Hillary! I'm not sure I'd have made that trade. :moo:

Officer's Match likes this.
  8. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

I can address at least the first two without even looking anything up.

1. Obama's birth certificate, whether genuine or not, does not state that he is "African-American." The term does not appear on the document.

2. What is now Kenya was, in 1961, called British East Africa. But it was also commonly called British Kenya. The place had a name before the Germans, then the Brits, called it their colony. And in 1961, its status as a British colony vs. an independent nation was already in flux. There was a local 'native' government.

Not sure about #3 or 4, I'll leave them to someone else. It's been ten years since Obama was elected, OP. Almost 2 years since he left office. Do you really think a chain email or facebook post you stumbled onto is going to rip asunder the great mystery now???

9. Dave514

Dave514

I'm going to throw this out there in the interest of not liking disinformation. While I do not like BHO and would rather just forget he ever existed, these rumors should be based on fact.

I've looked at the birth certificate and it doesn't say "African American" on it anywhere.

It was called Kenya. There just wasn't independence until '63.

The interwebs said it was called that from 1931 to 1971 and then was changed to Kapi’olani Hospital.

Having said all that, do I think he was born in HI? Hell, I don't know. It wouldn't shock me in the least if he's Kenyan by birth. At this point I'm not sure it matters. But I prefer facts.

MinervaDoe and cbetts1 like this.
  10. hogship

There is plenty of other evidence to suggest it's fake, Grabbrass.....

There are very good reasons why the truth should, and needs to be exposed.......mainly, so it will never happen again.

Doc McGlock likes this.
  11. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

Wouldn't necessarily have DQ'd him from the Presidency even if he were. The 'birthers' never have been able to wrap their heads around that.

12. hogship

By your thinking Grabbass......HRC, should be forgotten......after all, her crimes are in the past, and they can't be reversed.

Bull.......she needs to be held accountable.......and, so does BHO.

13. Grabbrass

Grabbrass

I didn't say anything about anyone being forgotten. I said the 'facts' in OP's post aren't facts, at least not the ones I specifically addressed. To be more accurate, they're clearly false, which means the whole thing is worthless.

hogship likes this.
  14. Dave514

Dave514

Nobody(here) is saying it isn't fake. Just that this evidence has real problems and doesn't prove that it's fake. When the very first point about him being listed as African American isn't even on the birth certificate... and the next two have real problems....I guess we need all of that "plenty of other evidence".

Might be fake. Not show to be so by what has been presented.

hogship likes this.
  15. chandne

chandne

At least let's try to be original and not bring up recycled and debunked fake news. It really reflects poorly on independent thought and critical thinking skills...things we should all strive towards.

• Nowhere on Barack Obama’s birth certificate does the term “African-American” appear. The space for “Race of Father” is filled in with the word “African,”
      which at the time was a descriptor that blacks who were actually native-born Africans (like Barack Obama’s father was) were more likely to use for themselves than “negro” (the latter being synonymous with “slave” in Euro-colonial countries such as Kenya).
    • In 1895 the British Empire established the East Africa Protectorate, the forerunner of the country now known as the republic of Kenya. Although Kenya did not achieve complete independence from the United Kingdom until 1963, it was known as the Kenya Colony from 1920 onwards and was typically referred to as Kenya long before 1963. A search of news reports from 1961 (the year of Barack Obama’s birth) turns up hundreds and hundreds of news articles referencing that entity simply as “Kenya.”
    • The former Kapi’olani Maternity Home became the Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital (where Barack Obama was born) in 1931, and it retained that appellation until 1971, when its name was shortened to Kapi’olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital (where Barack Obama was not born) was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi’olani Hospital in 1978 to become the Kapi’olani Medical Center for Women and Children.A listing of social services available in the Hawaiian islands documents that the facility bore that name prior to 1961:[​IMG]
      Moreover, a copy of a birth certificate issued to a child born in Honolulu one day after Barack Obama also shows “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital” listed in the “Name of Hospital” field.
    As for the argument that opening the birth certificate’s PDF file in Adobe Illustrator reveals the presence of multiple layers, which proves that the image was altered, that claim was debunked by an Adobe-certified expert:

It didn’t take long for some of President Obama’s doubters to claim the long-awaited birth certificate posted online by the White House had been altered or might be a fake.The doubters have latched onto the idea that Adobe Illustrator — the premier program for computer graphic artists — “reveals” evidence of document manipulation in the Obama birth certificate. They note Illustrator reveals nine separate layers of the document, and claim it’s “proof” the file has been altered.

But that’s not so, says Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator.

He said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery. “I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings — and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work — and nothing more.

“When you open it in Illustrator it looks like layers, but it doesn’t look like someone built it from scratch. If someone made a fake it wouldn’t look like this,” he said. “Some scanning software is trying to separate the background and the text and splitting element into layers and parts of layers.”

Tremblay also said that during the scanning process, instances where the software was unable to separate text fully from background led to the creation of a separate layer within the document. This could be places where a signature runs over the line of background, or typed characters touch the internal border of the document.

“I know that you can scan a document from a scanner [and] most of the time it will appear as one piece, but that doesn’t mean that there’s no software that’s doing this kind of stuff,” he said, adding that it’s really quite common.

John Woodman, author of Is Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate a Fraud?: A Computer Guy Examines The Evidence for Forgery, also debunked the “layers” argument in a series of videos:

The March “Cold Case Posse” investigation of Barack Obama’s birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery; that entity’s report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail. Likewise, a July 2012 announcement from Sheriff Arpaio repeated more rumors that had already been debunked.

16. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Personally, as I read the OP, it appeared to be a partisan chain email. I also believe that too much water has flowed under the bridge to change anything, but Obama, Clinton and company will just not go away. They are lurking in the shadows waiting for a Trump slip up or possible removal, where as they can return to the fore front.

Heck, Barry is working with netflix to produce leftist documentaries and Hillary is still falling down stairs attempting to get to a mic to make excuses for her loss and how she was cheated.

These folks need to be on constant display for what they really represent.

hogship, pipedreams and janice6 like this.
  17. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Everything about the Manchurian Candidate was fake. I believe that wholeheartedly.
    I would like to know who bought his presidency and see them suffer.

All that aside, what do you think would happen if he were to be declared ineligible to be president? Every law, order, treaty, and document would become null and void. It could very well finish what he set out to do, destroy the nation.
    Think about that. The Constitutional backlash would be tremendous and devastating. I'm no fan and believe at some point all will come out with the dirty wash water, but be very careful what you wish for, because we might still get it.

18. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

As to point (1), I don't see the race of the baby anywhere, only race of father, which is shown as "African"...
    [​IMG]

19. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

The Tremblay explanation of the layers is garbage.

20. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

so passing himself off as american born surely broke several laws including into the felony category lying on government forms ....but Im sure this has been thoroughly covered up in case someone got suspicious later on