Obama to bring 200,000 Muslim "war" refugees to America. Maybe GT leftists will enlighten me why...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Burebista, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Burebista

Burebista "Democrats are garbage people"

"EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of refugees are fleeing war zone
    • Only some 44,000 of the 213,000 refugees who arrived in Europe were from Syria, the rest were from Islamic countries not affected by war
    • 4 out of every 5 refugees arriving in Europe are NOT from Syria
    Only one in every five migrants claiming asylum in Europe is from Syria.

The EU logged 213,000 arrivals in April, May and June but only 44,000 of them were fleeing the Syrian civil war.

Campaigners and left-wing MPs have suggested the vast majority of migrants are from the war-torn state, accusing the Government of doing too little to help them.

'This exposes the lie peddled in some quarters that vast numbers of those reaching Europe are from Syria,' said David Davies, Tory MP for Monmouth. 'Most people who are escaping the war will go to camps in Lebanon or Jordan.

'Many of those who have opted to risk their lives to come to Europe have done so for economic reasons.'

Sir Bill Cash, a fellow Tory, said: 'These figures make extremely disturbing reading. The whole argument has been made that this influx is all real refugees from Syria whereas this adds to the substantial evidence that there are a large number of economic migrants who are aiming for a better life.'

The figures from Eurostat, the EU's official statistical agency, show that migration from April to June was running at double the level of the same period in 2014.

The number of Afghans lodging asylum claims is up four-fold, from 6,300 to 27,000. Another 17,700 claims were made by Albanians, whose country is at peace."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-85-year-just-one-five-war-torn-Syria.html

Even if Obama doesn't read the UK Daily Mail and doesn't read Eurostat's reports, I have no doubt the NSA and the CIA sent him at least one briefing regarding the issue of fake Syrian refugees.

My question for the progressive-fascist Obama arse kissers trolling GT is this: if he already knows 4 out of every 5 Muslim migrants are not Syrian war refugees, but liars who try to make it to Western countries under false pretenses (economic migration, jihad), why does Obama want to bring 200,000 of them here in the US?

EOS and tic-tok-GLOCK like this.
  2. Gundude

Gundude

Do you see the irony and hypocrisy in this "question"? Hint: it centers around the word "trolling".

3. Burebista

Why so offended?
    Are you a progressive-fascist Obama arse kissing troll?

4. janice6

janice6

It's necessary to increase the numbers of third world countries, by one more.

5. varget

varget

The answer is simple, that is all he thinks he can get away with. If he thought he could import 300,000,000 he would try that. The more the merrier to help overthrow America. Ever wonder why there is no fence to keep Americans IN?

6. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Man, I hate to admit it but this makes so much sense! And they bristled at Trump for not scolding that person who said obammy was a muslim. If it talks like a muslim and lets thousands of muslims into the country and sides with savages like a muslim - chances are IT'S A MUSLIM (too)!!! And that POS would let as many of 'his people' into this country as he possibly can get away with (same as illegal aliens from the south...) because he ain't finished the now famous "fundamental transformation of America".

stevelyn likes this.
  7. IvanVic

IvanVic

Obama is not alone. Look at what Rubio and other republican candidates want. They're also requesting more refugees. I'm hoping one of the candidates comes out against taking a single one of these people.

hogship likes this.
  8. Gundude

Gundude

What makes you think I'm offended? It's fascinating how you make up your reality as you go.

Anyways, if you want an answer, it's politics. Everything is politics. Duh. Nobody reads the details. They read the headlines that say the US (and Obama in particular) is "doing something" about the refugee crisis, and that's all that matters.

Now I have some bad news for you about Santa Claus...

9. Burebista

You, by overeacting and calling me a troll.
    Self projecting much?
    So Obama is doing it for PR reasons. That is a pretty lame defense. I thought the most important duty of a president is to keep the country and it's citizens safe, not score political points at the expense of their security.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  10. D-Ric902

D-Ric902

It's Bush's fault, I'm sure

11. Gundude

Gundude

Did you want to comment on how my post, about the answer to your question being a very simple matter of politics and image, shows a detachment from reality on my part, or are you abandoning the topic of your own thread completely?

12. Burebista

I am simply answering to your accusations and as ad-hominem attack. It is you who are attempting to hijack and detail this thread since your first reply.

D-Ric902 likes this.
  13. Gundude

Gundude

I answered your question. Nobody in the political class, in any country, cares about refugees, nor do they care about the people affected by the refugees they let in. They want headlines showing the are "doing something" about the problem, and they don't want headlines showing they have anything to do with cute toddlers washing up dead on ocean shores. Nobody reads past the headlines.

You want people to think Obama has sinister motives for letting these refugees in. Out of every thousand people who read that the United States is opening its arms to desperate innocents from war zones, maybe one digs deeper to get a better understanding of who's coming in. Those few informed people don't matter. Obama is simply doing the most politically expedient thing for himself. That is what politicians do. That is the system we created.

14. Burebista

It seems you are having reading comprehension issues because I already answered you this, two postings back.
    I'm going to copy and paste my reply, this time in over sized, bold and bright colored characters so maybe this time it will attract your attention:

So Obama is doing it for PR reasons. That is a pretty lame defense. I thought the most important duty of a president is to keep the country and it's citizens safe, not score political points at the expense of their security.

As far as for your claim that "Obama is simply doing the most politically expedient thing for himself. That is what politicians do. That is the system we created.", please allow me to call it bull crap.
    I highly doubt a President named Donald Trump or Ted Cruz would allow 200,000 Muslim immigrants enter this country under false pretenses.

hogship and tic-tok-GLOCK like this.
  15. tic-tok-GLOCK

tic-tok-GLOCK

^ correct... :burn:

[​IMG]

16. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

Well, god forbid we appear xenophobic, racist or Islamophobic.

We need to take a hard look at our system of government if the Executive Branch has the power to import masses of 3rd worlders on a whim. The people who'll have to deal with these "refugees" in everyday society and who'll actually feel the ramifications of it should get a say in the matter probably the final say. I'd send any and all that showed up right back across the pond.

When the amount of 3rd worlders in a western society reaches a certain number, your society will resemble the 3rd world from which they came. Japan and some European countries still understand this. Most of PC, self hating America will welcome another nail in the coffin with a warm hug.

dukeblue91, stevelyn, Deltic and 3 others like this.
  17. Burebista

Gundude's defense of Obama: "well, they are all politicians and would do the same"
    In other words, it's OK if my guy is doing stupid things, because I have this feeling in my urinal tract the other guys might be doing it too. So might as well you leave him alone and don't say anything about what he does.

Amazing how low the morale had sunk on the left. They don't even attempt to find arguments that Obama is a good leader doing good things for America.
    Pitiful.

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  18. ricka10

ricka10

No system is any better than the people running it and that is our problem.

:wavey:

19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

And, unfortnately, those losers running the system are not the Obamas and Pelosis and Kennedys and Cuomos and Christies . . . those people are just a symptom. The people running the country into the ground) are us and our neighbors. Obama didn't elect himself twice - losers who failed Econ 101, because they spent all of their time smoking dope from Che Guevara bongs, did.

20. JBnTX

JBnTX

This is an outrage. We have Americans living in the streets and under bridges in this country.
    To hell with the refugees, take care of Americans first.

If America accepted its responsibility and went into the Middle East and destroyed Islamic terrorism, we
    wouldn't have this problem.

We need to start fighting the war against terrorism, instead of managing it.