Obama thinks we'll be ok

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by dudel, Jan 19, 2017.

1. dudel

dudel

aircarver and Csv like this.
  2. fortyofforty

fortyofforty

Had the misfortune of being in a public waiting room when Obama came on yesterday. One woman started huffing that Obama was the best President ever, that the media treated Obama unfairly, and that Trump is, in her words, an ass. I started down the road of disagreeing with her, but didn't let things get heated. I left it at she having her opinion, me having mine, but it reminded me that some people probably don't even know a single person who voted for Trump. They cannot understand how the country could have stabbed Obama in the back like it did, unless the Russians stole the election.

dudel, Csv and jeanderson like this.

3. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

It occurred to me the other day that the "Russia hacked the election" mantra serves more to assuage the wounded leftists than it does to discredit Trump. For 8 years, millions pinned all their hopes on Obama, and for that reason alone think he has never done anything wrong. Trump winning the election has turned their universe upside down. It couldn't be that people don't like the progressive policies of Obama and actually like Trump. Obama can do no wrong in their eyes.

dudel likes this.
  4. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

i had to change the radio three times to get away from that speech.
    Andrew Wilkow was pretty funny when ripping on him but still, to much speech.
    i think i logged in over 2 minutes of listening to O yesterday which was way to long. i set a personal record of tolerance yesterday.

5. Csv

Csv

I just don't have words for these little ****ing whiners anymore. These next few days/weeks/months will be interesting.

dudel likes this.
  6. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

I'm gonna find it real interesting/amusing when things (the economy, mostly) start to turn around and they'll be falling all over themselves in praise. Or the wall. Two faces never looked so good! :supergrin:

7. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

8. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

I could give a flying rats ass what Obama thinks. Just zip it and go away already.

robhic and Glock1963 like this.