1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I'm your huckleberry....
18,009 Posts
I signed it and checked my email (as instructed) to verify. Got a 404 error. Will try again tomorrow as the site said 48 hours before it is needed to sign again.

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Where are our Congressional representatives that claim to support the Constitution and free enterprise. Are they all traitors too......... Just who else along with the president, is aiding and abetting the elimination of the 2nd Amendment, while claiming to be an American.

You don't see this behavior applied to automobile manufacturers that produce cars that kill people through acts of the driver.

You don't see claims to eliminate mechanics that upgrade, replace and repair cars. This is a concerted effort to drive a particular business out of existence as a devious means to eliminating a basic right of citizens of this country.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Where are our Congressional representatives that claim to support the Constitution and free enterprise. Are they all traitors too......... Just who else along with the president, is aiding and abetting the elimination of the 2nd Amendment, while claiming to be an American.

You don't see this behavior applied to automobile manufacturers that produce cars that kill people through acts of the driver.

You don't see claims to eliminate mechanics that upgrade, replace and repair cars. This is a concerted effort to drive a particular business out of existence as a devious means to eliminating a basic right of citizens of this country.
Exactly , in every state I have been to in the last several years they have the # of people that has died that year, in that state in auto related accidents on the Billboard road signs.

I always think , what would people/Gov. do if there was that many firearm related deaths!!!?

·
Registered
5,724 Posts

I agree,i think the auto industry has better lobbyists and while we are at so does the alcohol industry.I'd be willing to bet that OUI's kill more folks in a single year than firearms and yet no one would think of holding Chevrolet or Jack Daniels liable for the destruction that the misuse of their products cause and yet these sleazy lawmakers want to go after one of our Constitutional rights.

·
John 3:16
6,561 Posts
Signed, & verified.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Take a look at the Top 10 reasons for deaths in U.S. 2015 , Influenza ( COMMON FLU) is #8 on list , didn't see Gun related at all!?
Media is trying to ingrain in uniformed people guns are leading cause of deaths.

A young man I work with WAS going to vote for Clinton because he is against Trump, he is a shooter/hunter, he didn't even know she is anti-gun!!!!?

People are just so out of it these days, WAKE UP AMERICA! Our country was founded for the people by the people UNDER GOD ! WHAT happened?

·
you savvy?
23,474 Posts

They're too busy trying to derail Trump.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts