Obama seeks $200M to help cities host 9/11 trials

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by milglock707, Jan 30, 2010.

1. milglock707

milglock707

Anyone out there want to donate the bullets for shooting these terrorists. I am thinking that might cost a lot less than the trial. :wavey:

2. ElevatedThreat

ElevatedThreat NRA Member

OK, let me see if I have this straight...Obama assured us all that NYC was supposed to be able to handle the transfer of the terrorist trial from Gitmo with no problems.

But now, in order to get some other city to take the same trial, Obama has to pay them almost a quarter billion dollars?

Ya think Obama might have been WRONG, or maybe LYING to us....?

-ET

3. PBCounty

PBCounty

I'm sure Okeechobee, FL will be glad to host. You wont even need 200M. A couple of lawn chairs, a folding card table, about six cases of beer and a notepad ought to suffice.

4. RayB

RayB Retired Member

I have never seen a president burn though cash on such total crap as this Obama character. Keep in mind this is our money! This guy doesn't seem to get that--none of the Liberal Democrats do! :upeyes:

These terrorist bastards belong in Guantánamo! They are not entitled to a civilian trial, and Cadillac defense at our expense! :steamed:

You do realize that these trials will become a soap box for these terrorists to voice all of their issues with the United States to the world, on your dime, and criticize us as a horrible people, while portraying themselves as soldiers of righteousness. :puking:

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

The Audacity of Hope

-Barack Obama

Are any light bulbs flickering out there? :dunno:

--Ray

5. silentpoet

silentpoet

I could save them about 199,999,975. Depending on how cheap I can get ammo.

Kind of like the old test for witches, if a bullet to the head does not kill them they must be innocent.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  6. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

I really think Obama's goal is to bankrupt our country so he and his marxist friends can rebuild our country into their dream state with themselves only in charge forever.

7. southernshooter

southernshooter

Yeah, we need to spend money on killing them and not on free legal counsel etc

8. Historian

Historian NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

Out there...they'd just take care of things...and the bill would be about $10 from th hardware store.

9. jmsfmtex

jmsfmtex

I have an idea. Send them back to Gitmo, have a Military Tribunal and move on. We could save Millions possibly Billions. Of course that would not put them in the limelight and make headline news for them. Our enemies must be laughing so hard. I know I would be if this administration was not so dangerous to our Republic and our Freedoms.

10. M&P Shooter

M&P Shooter Metal Member

I wouldn't give that idiot a quarter to use the phone:steamed:

11. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

the mayor in the NY town (that wants the trial for the economic benefit it will bring) calls the TERRORISTS "those gentlemen".

Wonder what he will call them when his family is taken hostage by the "gentleman's friends?

12. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

NEVER happen. I mean NEVER happen.

Little o will not allow that there's any sort of "justifiable" reason to keep Git Mo open. He can't and he won't.

To do so would show his plan to close it down as ridiculous. And he would be seen as "going back on his word" by the progressives. Not that he's kept his word on anything yet, but this lie would cause them great dissatisfaction, and he's losing his base bit by bit. He can't take any more losses. So, he'll just buy off some other cash strapped city, of which there are plenty due to his economic polices. If one can call them that.

Lies, bribes, strong arm tactics, treating the public as if they're actually as stupid as he believes they are...............anyone starting to see a pattern here? If you haven't long before now.

One would think him and his minions actually worked for the people.

Instead of being their ruler, how dare they!

13. robbcayman

robbcayman

Shocking... he needs more money. Seriously, this makes my wife look frugal.