GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
74,411 Posts
I know no one gives a crap about Biden but, I would have thought Obama would get more attention then that.

That's honestly kinda sad.

Oh well, 4 more years it is then. :flag:
I've never seen a more dead campaign. I think Pelosi is going to lose her control of the House.

·
Rational
14,227 Posts

·
Registered
74,411 Posts
As I thought. Those who think Biden is drawing less than 10 people are fools.

Remember: it's a vote against Trump, not a vote for Biden.

All of the hundreds of thousands of people you saw marching for George Floyd....they're voting. For Biden.
They voted for Hillary too.

That's pretty sad.

·
Registered
74,411 Posts
Reactions: JFrame

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I'm quite familiar with the size and scope of things down "South" and I see a few hundred cars there, at best.

In line for the frozen turkey and $25 gas card promised to them if they show up.

Jetro's has more cars in its parking lot every morning waiting for the warehouse to open. No exaggeration.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
They are in their cars, and we only see one small segment of the parking lot.

Like I said in another thread: Biden, and now Obama, are capitalizing on the Karen mentality and telling people to stay and/or "social distance" away for their health. It's why I said "don't take crowd sizes seriously."
I do not buy that.

There is no enthusiasum for Biden.

I have been following the campaign in Michigan.

Trump voters are very motivated. Biden not so. Also expect higher Trump votes by registered democrats in Flint area.

That would be a major difference compared to 2016.
Biggest negative factor is the democrat gov and secretary of state , so more likely democrat vote fraud by cheat by mail.

·
Registered
548 Posts
This is interesting. I know someone that actually knows Obama not as in a close association but knew him before he became POTUS. His position was that BHO was an unimpressive person. Knew little to nothing about business and more importantly was no leader. The fact that BHO went to Philly is kind of a tell if you look at the bigger picture. Why Philly? He could have gone somewhere where it really made a big difference. He may have been popular but why? He is no Alpha. What did he really do beside drag the country or for that fact the world into a less than better position.
He is no one that should have ever been given power and the country is worse off because of him. The only good thing he did was usher in the current administration and deliver poor brain-dead Biden up as a sacrifice to assure capitalism.

·
Registered
74,411 Posts
This is interesting. I know someone that actually knows Obama not as in a close association but knew him before he became POTUS. His position was that BHO was an unimpressive person. Knew little to nothing about business and more importantly was no leader. The fact that BHO went to Philly is kind of a tell if you look at the bigger picture. Why Philly? He could have gone somewhere where it really made a big difference. He may have been popular but why? He is no Alpha. What did he really do beside drag the country or for that fact the world into a less than better position.
He is no one that should have ever been given power and the country is worse off because of him. The only good thing he did was usher in the current administration and deliver poor brain-dead Biden up as a sacrifice to assure capitalism.
If you look at Obama's early history, you can see that he was a creation of David Axelrod and the Chicago media machine. They removed Obama's early pollical opponents through scandals including the media going to court to unseal divorce records. Obama didn't climb his way to the top- he was placed there because they liked the chances of a black man who could read a teleprompter and who would be immune to GOP critics because of his race, at least in the eyes of the mainstream media. Of course, white liberals voted for him to scratch their white guilt itch.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
How embarrassing, all that horn honking reminds me of a Antifa march with the constant drum beating. These people live off a certain frequency it seems..........

Reactions: Pythonman

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,476 Posts
Why doesn't that POS [obama] GO away?

Anti-American sob
My guess is his massive ego and a need to be relevant in some tiny way controls him.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Seems environmentally irresponsible, all those cars.
Sort of like buying a waterfront home on Martha's Vineyard while lecturing the rest of us about rising sea levels due to the existential threat of climate change.

Reactions: JFrame and Rocks

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
As I thought. Those who think Biden is drawing less than 10 people are fools.

Remember: it's a vote against Trump, not a vote for Biden.

All of the hundreds of thousands of people you saw marching for George Floyd....they're voting. For Biden.
That's not a big crowd, looks like a traffic jam in LA, this pic is a big crowd, no cars..... With regards to George Floyd marchers, doubt it, Fitty cent doubts it to and he has millions of followers. Picture1.png

Reactions: JFrame

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
That's not a big crowd, looks like a traffic jam in LA, this pic is a big crowd, no cars..... With regards to George Floyd marchers, doubt it, Fitty cent doubts it to and he has millions of followers. View attachment 853218
A lot bigger than the 10 car pics I see posted all the time. Plus from what I read the one event was limited capacity, people that were pre registered.

This is going to be a really close race IMO. Just like last time. I live in a small town, mostly Trump signs. I work in a major city, mostly Biden signs.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts