Glock Talk banner

Oakdale Friday Dinner

445 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  FESTUS
i'll make this an official post so we can get a head count. tim picked Chilis ,either same exit as the woodbury holiday inn or the next exit. can someone local find the exact address/exit number. time is 7pm. so far we have:
tim
me & wife
dennis
edwin & wife

see you friday at 7pm
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I believe this is the one closest to the range:

Woodbury-Chili's
9945 Hudson Place
Woodbury, MN 55125-9461 US
651-739-8177

Sorry I can't be there! Got another commitment already.....

:patriot:
It looks like I may not be able to make it. My cohabitating sprouter of child has to work, and that's getting close to bed time. Taking her out might be kind of dangerous.

Family is all getting ready for my bro's wedding, so no babysitters.
Originally posted by TimWarner
It looks like I may not be able to make it. My cohabitating sprouter of child has to work, and that's getting close to bed time. Taking her out might be kind of dangerous.

Family is all getting ready for my bro's wedding, so no babysitters.
Sorry I missed you Tim....my trip took 3 hours longer than expected plus I left several hours later because I was afraid of being early....hmmmm I was there after dinner was consumed and the check paid....there is no good way to travel through Chicago, Rockford and about 2 hours out of St.Paul a semi blew a tire and I sat on the highway for an hour...actually almost 3 hours total in traffic.Hope to see ya at a match east of you in the future. :supergrin:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.