Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow BOG'S,

My Dad is 61 y/o , a hard working father but a heavy smoker.
He had some difficulty in breathing last year so wehad him x-rayed which shows normal findings , me and my family adviced him to quit smoking which he did.
Last month he complained again of the same thing
He is now confined in the Hospital since last week. Xray showed pleural effusion at the right lung ,CT scan shows multiple mass and lymp nodes in the right lung as well.The pleural fluid drained from his lung were sent to 2 different Laboratory back home and 1 here where iam working .
All show negative for malignancy I thank God for that .
He is scheduled to have a CT guided lung biopsy next week to know what are those masses found in the CT scan. I need your prayers guys for my Dad ..sana the biopsy will be negative din and hoping he can recover .

Thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
Toxic, I'll pray for your father's speedy recovery.

·
Registered
105 Posts
our prayers are with your dad....

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Prayers...

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
My prayers to your Dad Julian, I know how you feel. It's so hard when you're so far away from your loved ones and be helpless about it. I pray that the test turns out negative.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Originally posted by toxic
Fellow BOG'S,

My Dad is 61 y/o , a hard working father but a heavy smoker.
He had some difficulty in breathing last year so wehad him x-rayed which shows normal findings , me and my family adviced him to quit smoking which he did.
Last month he complained again of the same thing
He is now confined in the Hospital since last week. Xray showed pleural effusion at the right lung ,CT scan shows multiple mass and lymp nodes in the right lung as well.The pleural fluid drained from his lung were sent to 2 different Laboratory back home and 1 here where iam working .
All show negative for malignancy I thank God for that .
He is scheduled to have a CT guided lung biopsy next week to know what are those masses found in the CT scan. I need your prayers guys for my Dad ..sana the biopsy will be negative din and hoping he can recover .

Thanks

prayers bro, i know how you feel right now, btw, my dad died of lung cancer 2 years ago, he was 54, if everything comes out ok, tell him to stop smoking.

·
Range Bum
1,132 Posts
Prayers sent. Hope he gets well at the soonest. Regards.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Praying for your dads recovery

·
Registered
39 Posts
whatever happens, good or bad.... GOD is in control. just put your trust in our savior JESUS CHRIST. will be praying for your dad and family. GOD BLESS

1 - 20 of 49 Posts