GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mentally Frozen
24,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.rt.com/usa/504530-nypd-trump-loudspeaker-patrol/

video and comments at the link above. Hillarious!

Critics are taking to social media to express outrage over a video showing three NYPD cops in Brooklyn using their patrol vehicle to say “Trump 2020,” behavior that would be prohibited for an officer.
Multiple videos show the incident, which appeared to involve at least three officers, on Saturday night from multiple angles.

·
Matthew 25:31-46
3,541 Posts
Now the other side should get equal time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
I cringe whenever police take sides, politically. A three day rip, without pay should be sufficient. I’d be screaming my head off if they did this for creepy joe, there shouldn’t be any reason this should be different.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I cringe whenever police take sides, politically. A three day rip, without pay should be sufficient. I’d be screaming my head off if they did this for creepy joe, there shouldn’t be any reason this should be different.
Knowing the mayor he will demand they be fired.

Reactions: nursetim

·
Semper Paratus
27,806 Posts
No way they’re getting three days off that’s just not gonna happen, and police chiefs regularly stand with liberal politicians at events .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
985 Posts
The National Felons League! Just shut up and do your job. This is why I'm boycotting the NYPD this season. Sundays are just going to be for walking in the woods and fire fighting.

·
Aw sheet main
1,554 Posts
I think it's hysterical. They have HUGE balls (not much common sense) and I will gladly buy them beers.

MAGA.
I think they're "doing the walk out". Probably their last day or two, one way or the other.

They're certainly not stupid.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Maybe they already have jobs elsewhere? I’d, they’ve already decided to our in their papers Monday morning?

If Biden wins, I expect a great many cops say “no thank you” to continued service.

Still, not smart to be political on the boss’ time.

·
Aw sheet main
1,554 Posts
This just in (not really)..........

The officers have accepted positions with Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County Florida.

Film at eleven.......

·
Registered
13,933 Posts
Oh the humanity.....

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
Fox News now reporting the cop has been suspended...no surprise, sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
116,456 Posts
This just in (not really)..........

The officers have accepted positions with Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County Florida.

Film at eleven.......
No, Florida already has too many New Yorkers. No more, please.

·
Have you seen me?
12,684 Posts
Fox News now reporting the cop has been suspended...no surprise, sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Eh, he was wrong by policy. There's not a single agency in this country that lows officers to proclaim their political views while on duty. That's a good thing, in my opinion, as we are supposed to be politically neutral as enforcers of the law. That being said, I'll chip in for his Gofundme, if he has one.

Being retired now, I often express a LOT of views that I kept silent while working. I got called into internal affairs twice over my internet shenanigans, with neither incident resulting in punishment. Mainly because I didn't cross any lines....although I surely stepped right up and dared anyone to do anything, lol.

People don't seem to understand that officers - indeed, most folks who have a modicum of integrity - can have a negative opinion of someone or something, and still act impartially. I despised a great many of the people with whom I interacted professionally, yet treated them all the same. I gave what I got and tolerated zero stupidity. My personal opinions of the individual, their culture, their crimes, etc - none of that mattered. Only how they acted during the time I had to deal with them.

Of course, I never blared out my political opinions over the car P.A., either...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts