GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
NYC’s tax base(tourism &small businesses) are fleeing the city in droves. Voters in NYC have no one to blame but themselves. I’d like to think that there’s going to be a voter revolt there but I don’t expect to see that happen.

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A drop in the bucket, unfortunately.
More likely true than not, but we can never give up on hope. There are ALOT of angry people with cuomo & delblasio right now, not just these latest workers getting laid off. Many people lost loved ones whom they never got to see in the nursing home death scandals too. And now there are more police in NYC that now support our president. Every little thing matters. We are seeing alot of change in this country. Gun & ammo sales like we`ve never ever seen before. Makes me wonder how many blue people are now red.

·
Registered
110 Posts
More likely true than not, but we can never give up on hope. There are ALOT of angry people with cuomo & delblasio right now, not just these latest workers getting laid off. Many people lost loved ones whom they never got to see in the nursing home death scandals too. And now there are more police in NYC that now support our president. Every little thing matters. We are seeing alot of change in this country. Gun & ammo sales like we`ve never ever seen before. Makes me wonder how many blue people are now red.
Yes, many people get angry , but they keep electing these democrats radicals scumbags over and over again . So, now bend over and smile ... Elections have consequences , even down to the governor and mayor level . They only have themselves to blame .

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Deblasio isn't eligible for reelection. Cuomo isn't up for reelection until 11/21. Cuomo is sure he will get reelected anyway. So basically neither one gives a ****. And neither one gives a **** if NY votes for Trump, which it won't.

9,000 state employees in a state with probably 1,000,000 state employees won't make a difference.

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, many people get angry , but they keep electing these democrats radicals scumbags over and over again . So, now bend over and smile ... Elections have consequences , even down to the governor and mayor level . They only have themselves to blame .
Yeah i hear ya. I`m just trying to keep the faith and hope alive. To many people give up to easily.

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
Furloughed workers will vote D as they think they will get more free stuff from Democrats and won't have to go back to work.

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
Wherever they land, they will quickly soil their new nests.

Reactions: Intolerant

·
Descent Terminated
33,324 Posts
Maybe upstate will finally get their revenge ... :supergrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts