NY bail reform hits keep coming!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by RocPO, Feb 20, 2020.

1. RocPO

RocPO

2. Ajon412

Ajon412

I suspect this will pick up speed in the coming months when the warmer weather is upon us.... Gonna be an interesting summer around here....

CAcop, Intolerant, B C and 1 other person like this.

3. HJB

HJB Banned

I am so totally distraught over this issue that I don't even now what to say. And it is not just about this case, or even how New York has decided to let people out with serious charges.

To me it is just so symptomatic of how our governments and leaders are totally out of control. What person or persons can ever see how this crap makes sense ?

Might be time for the citizens to take of some of the selected governments.

4. Finestkind

Finestkind

Class action law suite against the state and elected officials by the survivors and family members might change this.

Finestkind

5. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

So thief attacks you. You stop “him”... but he threatens to “get you” and you KNOW he will be out by noon...
    Decision time. Those I got arrested had some time to cool off. Get distracted raising bail (at least percentage for bail bondsman). I wonder how many arrests in 48 hr period before they don’t release?

6. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Yet the voters keep on votin'.

Quijibo likes this.
  7. Pete perfection

Pete perfection

Where is Charles Bronson when you need him.

8. Intolerant

Intolerant

I hope they keep right on voting for these morons!!! Personally, i welcome it! Hell just open the jail and prison doors wide open, let them run wild all over the state of NY. Maybe a few thugs will find a few politicians homes to invade. Then this $h!t will stop in a heartbeat when a few politician`s get hit. Nah, never mind, they are to damn stupid to see its the very problem that they created. You just cant fix stupid...PERIOD!

What i suggest, is for law enforcement and the private security that protects these politicians, to take a one year paid vacation. This should catch up the pay they should have been getting for what LEO`s do. Also, ban all firearms from every politician. This should get their attention real quick.

I live in NYS, screw`em! Let the POS`s suffer, and let them suffer with very painful losses. These POS politicians need to be taught a lesson, a very hard lesson. Maybe these turds in NYS will finally get their heads out of their arse`s and get rid of these POS democrat & liberal suits!!!!

I say let them keep doing what they are doing... people will eventually have had enough!

[​IMG]

9. Intolerant

Intolerant

Wait till your state gets flipped to blue. The indoctrinated children will make sure it happens.

Sfaql likes this.
  10. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 Unapologetic Deplorable.

Same here, probably worse. One after another, I guess these progressive genius's havn't figured out what "numerous prior arrests" mean. Nor conviction's even.

Intolerant likes this.
  11. teeceetx

teeceetx

It's very simple. People are scratching their heads wondering what is happening. What IS happening, is the total collapse of this country - FROM WITHIN. What we see are the symptoms of a decaying society. You have a ringside seat to history ... the permanent collapse of the greatest empire to have ever existed on this planet. Post Trump, we will see it all fall around us with ever increasing speed. I sure hope ya'll are ready for it. Our post-civilized society will degrade into a tyrannical dystopia, along with most of the planet. I predict we have a decade left, while things deteriorate, as memories of our traditions and history fade forever.

12. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

This what they voted for. Enjoy.

13. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Article says the prior offense was still bail eligible, so maybe it’s actually on the judge that released him... discretion issues for the judge

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. Ajon412

Ajon412

15. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

16. knoxvegasdaddy

knoxvegasdaddy UBER VOL !!!

Im really counting on society holding on for 20 -25 years, since I’m 49. But I’m concerned it won’t. I’ve followed politics and seen what I consider a slow decline in moral values for years. That decline seems to be accelerating. Like a snowball.

Remember back in the good old days, when liberal d.a.’s would still prosecute drug crimes, but ask for the minimum sentence? Remember when public defenders would try to challenge the search based on the 4th amendment, not on “racist” or “social justice” grounds?

I remember those good old days......5 years ago.

Accelerating.

Kids today in junior high know ALL about gay, transgender, climate change, and social justice issues. Unfortunately for us all, they can’t create a simple personal budget, balance a checkbook, or write an actual letter.

This is why you get kids going to college and spending over a hundred grand to get a degree in social work, in order to get a job that pays $35,000 a year, then complaining about their crushing debt and how it’s all capitalism’s fault, while they hold a thousand dollar phone in their hand. That has a ****ing scientific calculator in it that they don’t know how to use.

“Muh feelings” is all that matters.

teeceetx likes this.
  17. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

The expected result, yet stupid people who make decisions based on feelings are shocked that they were wrong, once again.

18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

You're betting on the wrong horse. I'm 54 and I'm hoping for it to fall apart and become a Road Warrior post-apocalyptic watseland while I'm still young enough to enjoy it.

Newcop761 and glock collector like this.