Nut'nFancy?

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by Khalsa, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Khalsa

Khalsa

Been watching this "TnP" the "Nutnfancy project" series of videos on YouTube and I do appreciate his reviews on Glocks and other gear. Recently watching his Obama Brownshirts video and also googling him found out he's a Mormon. Ok. And lives in Utah. Ok. Well there are a whole bunch of people who think he will "lead the chosen People in a world 'WROL'(without rule of law.)" Lead the Mormons from Ogden and some referring to him as "godlike..."
    I'm not sure he endorses this type of following but... Any opinions?
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1906608/pg1

2. Khalsa

Khalsa

3. Khalsa

Khalsa

Honestly I don't have an issue with this guy. My opinion until today(when I started to see his anti government videos,) was that he was an entertaining gear guy with good reviews.. Just want to know if anyone else has any opinions..

4. Photoman642

Photoman642

I've only watched his gun reviews. Not really interested in what he has to say about politics or religion.

cowboywannabe likes this.
  5. Khalsa

Khalsa

Well I feel much the same way... I've enjoyed his gun reviews to a certain degree although I don't always agree. For instance he seems to unequivocally advocate for KelTec firearms, which I think are horrible..
    Just yesterday I realized he's began doing politically motivated videos
    He talks on everything from philosophy to religion to politics and I wish he'd stick to the gear reviewing

6. Roering

Roering Sorting nuts

Seems like a nice guy who has a talent for reviewing gear. His enthusiasm really shows through.

cowboywannabe and Khalsa like this.
  7. fowl intent

fowl intent Banned

I have always liked his videos. But the Morman thing is a little too much for me to swallow. Right up there with Scientology as far as bizarre beliefs. Look it up.

Khalsa likes this.
  8. r3dot

r3dot

his videos are about 36 minutes too long.

cowboywannabe and Khalsa like this.
  9. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

He does good reviews. I do wish they were a little shorter but you get lots of knowledge and opinions. I did like this non review video of his.

Khalsa likes this.
  10. TK-421

TK-421

He's a buffoon who takes what should be a 10 minute review video and stretches it out into over an hour of useless gibberish. If you want a decent review, watch Hickok45, if you want a whole bunch of useless rambling, and to have your time wasted, then watch NutnFancy.

cowboywannabe, Pjd832, Khalsa and 2 others like this.
  11. canscom

canscom

I dont like Nutnfancy something about him just rubs me the wrong way I just cant seem to make it through a review without getting pissed off about something

12. Anomander

Anomander

I always found his videos super annoying. I can't get past his accent and epic length videos. Doesn't sound godlike to me.

Pjd832 and Khalsa like this.
  13. Sombra

Sombra

he's a gasbag moron. yes, i wrote moron, not mormon.

i can't believe anyone has the patience to watch his gibberish. but i guess that's what makes this America!

cowboywannabe, Pjd832 and Khalsa like this.
  14. Sombra

Sombra

If you step back and consider, it's all Mythology! Greek, Roman, Hebrew, Hindu, Aztec, Christian, Buddhist, Inca.... a bunch of fairy tales from long ago attempting to explain life in the absence of science. Did the laws of physics not apply during the time of mohammed?

15. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

Sitting in a room alone all day inhaling your own farts is not good for brain function.

cowboywannabe, Pjd832 and Khalsa like this.
  16. r3dot

r3dot

I love hickock, but let's be honest, he rarely gives reviews. lol.

His videos mostly consist of funny old guy sayings, talking about the gun, and shooting. He's too humble of a guy to say a gun is a piece of **** or give many opinions. His videos are also way too long.

Anomander and Khalsa like this.
  17. Khalsa

Khalsa

Personally I trust Hickock45 more than anyone else on YouTube for gun advice. Rarely do I disagree with him and even though he gets freebees from BudsGunStore, he doesn't hesitate to destroy a product he doesn't like, even if it was given to him... #truth

Anomander likes this.
  18. Khalsa

Khalsa

"Dude! All my "Dudes" out there..." "This is gonna be a TNP hall of famer!" "All you TNP'er's out there this is the best knife ever!" "Where's my sheepdogs??" "WROL--POU---POI---ROE---TNP" too damn many acronyms "DUDES!"

cowboywannabe, Anomander and Pjd832 like this.
  19. sandpiper

sandpiper

I don't follow him but have been happy to check out some of his gun reviews and tactical stuff.
    I thought it was an entertaining source of info. He's taking the time to do something positive. Can anybody else commenting here say that? If I didn't like it, I wouldn't watch it and change the channel.

20. Khalsa

Khalsa

Truthfully, I have to agree. I may have my criticisms but at least he's taking the time to put himself out there and trying to help people choose the best gear(I think---although I've heard allegations he has been bribed by the owners of KelTec to talk up their firearms products,--not sure if that's true..)