Why so serious?
65,917 Posts
Same as Cuomo, blame Trump.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

·
Why so serious?
65,917 Posts
Nothing.

that old guy had a MAGA hat on and threw bleach on him!
If there was a different camera angle you'd see a noose around the neck of the care worker.

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
First thing that I thought of was what would I do if I walked into a room and saw that happening to an elderly family member.

If the abuser didn't die from the beating he'd receive he would consider himself lucky.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
This was obviously self defense. Did you see the aggressive roll-over the old man tried to do?

On a serious note, there are old guys in prison who could do more damage than that slob. Thank goodness he's got the power of a snicker's bar at least.

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,048 Posts
This can’t be helped by keeping relatives and friends out of the nursing home. Tucker Carlson reported tonight that the facility was unaware of the attack until it was posted on social media.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: TGT

·
Registered
43,600 Posts
Reparations!!

Reactions: serve_and_protect

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
How could the nursing home POSSIBLY be unaware of an attack, given the injury the victim likely sustained? The might not know who was responsible, buy they HAD to have known that there had been an attack.

Reactions: n2g and spork

·
Values. Can't be bought.
13,048 Posts
Interesting twist in latest story update.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/de...sing-home-because-he-has-covid-19-says-father

DETROIT (WXYZ) — Relatives of the 75-year-old man who was brutally beaten inside the Westwood Nursing Center began to suspect something was wrong because they couldn't get in touch with him and they said neither could staffers at the Veterans Hospital.
What they now know is that, for some reason, the Army veteran was taken from his apartment in Detroit to the Westwood Nursing Center on Schaefer on the city's west side.

The suspect's father, who asked not to be named, said his son has mental health issues and a pending assault case in Washtenaw County and should never have been placed in the nursing home.
"He has issues and for them to put him in a facility like that, nothing good was going to happen," the suspect's father told 7 Action News.

He said his son was recently moved to the nursing center because the 20-year-old was diagnosed with COVID-19 at the University of Michigan Hospital.

·
Registered
81,009 Posts
The victim has died:

"Detroit nursing home beating victim dies, nephew says

Jaden Hayden (Photo: Detroit Police Department)

Detroit — A 75-year-old nursing home resident who was the alleged victim of a videotaped beating in May that made national news died Monday morning, his nephew said.

Norman Bledsoe had been depressed and was not eating properly since the May 15 beating at the Westwood Nursing Center in the 16850 block of Schaefer Highway on Detroit's northwest side, his nephew Kevin Bledsoe said.

"His eating habits went downhill after (the alleged assault), and he lost quite a bit of weight," Kevin Bledsoe said.

Bledsoe said he learned from his father Monday morning about his uncle's death, although he was unsure of the cause.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...e-beating-victim-dies-nephew-says/5518824002/ "

1 - 20 of 29 Posts