NRA members answer me this...

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by 750SpiritRdr, Mar 13, 2010.

1. 750SpiritRdr

750SpiritRdr

About 6 months ago my FIL and i went to a NRA meeting in our town. It was a dinner that if you bought so many tickets for the dinner you were entered into a drawing for a gun. Well my FIL won the gun...:supergrin:
    He has never received his gun and no one has ever contacted him on this matter. What should he do? Contact the NRA? What would you do?

2. G26S239

G26S239 NRA Patron

Contact the Friends of the NRA Chapter that put on the event and get it worked out. When the winner or winning number was called there should have been instructions given when he was confirmed as the winner. Did he ever go to the FFL to claim his prize?

3. 750SpiritRdr

750SpiritRdr

When his # was called he went up and got his picture taken after they checked his ticket. he was told he would be contacted at a later date with the rest of the details because it was a large event. They took all of his contact info and that was the end of it. Yes, his info is correct. He has nothing that would keep him from getting the gun, he owns mutiple guns and is a Dr. His record is clean