GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supreme Member
3,635 Posts
That's the narrative the left is spinning right now... "The laptop story is fake news so there's no reason to even discuss it."

·
Registered
11,993 Posts
FOX news stupidly hired Juan Williams as their token liberal after NPR fired him.

FOX also hired Donna Brazille after she was canned as the head of the DNC for giving Hillary the questions in advance of the presidential debate.

Methinks FOX needs to rethink their hiring philosophy. Don

·
Registered
417 Posts
FOX news stupidly hired Juan Williams as their token liberal after NPR fired him.

FOX also hired Donna Brazille after she was canned as the head of the DNC for giving Hillary the questions in advance of the presidential debate.

Methinks FOX needs to rethink their hiring philosophy. Don
You’re in the wrong thread, Don, there is nothing here about Fox or any of their hires.

·
Registered
11,993 Posts
You’re in the wrong thread, Don, there is nothing here about Fox or any of their hires.
I specifically stated that Juan Williams was fired from NPR. So, it's relevant to any discussion of NPR when I think FOX ought to get rid of Williams for his knee jerk liberal response to almost every issue. Don

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
I specifically stated that Juan Williams was fired from NPR. So, it's relevant to any discussion of NPR when I think FOX ought to get rid of Williams for his knee jerk liberal response to almost every issue. Don
Maybe they are trying to be different from the MSMainstream, by giving the opposition an opportunity to make their case. Seems like good business strategy--find a niche that needs filled, and fill it. That gives their "fair and balanced" claim some credibility.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I listened in once, and they had someone call in. A supposed “white suprematist, saying he wanted to segregate the country. Here’s the thing, the guy clearly sounded like he had a Spanish accent, a Hispanic man. It was subtle, but I recognized it. They had a fake caller throw out this ridiculous story, and the host blamed it on Trump and went nuts. Fake outrage for a staged call.

People walk away thinking Trump is literally Hittler. Seriously, we are living in alternate realities.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts