1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Why so serious?
66,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
very cool device. i bet the hardest part was making a computer controlled reticule that is durable, computers have been good at math for a while :supergrin: . the shooter still needs to hold, move, and fire the gun, lot of moving and shaking that can still screw up a shot.

well, never mind, should have paid more attention to the bottom. digital crosshairs and the gun auto fires.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
Judging by the comments following the article, the antis are already deathly afraid of it.

·
Semper Paratus
28,682 Posts
Sorry but if you lack the skills to make a 300 yard shot on the animal the size of a gazelle you should not be hunting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Banned
30,493 Posts
Didn't Billy Zane have one of those in Sniper?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Cracks me up that the first thing that worries gun banner josh Horowitz, is that the gun will be used against politicians!

·
Registered
44,174 Posts
I recently saw a scope that had a laser range finder with BDC compensation as well as a gyro set up that could adjust your crosshairs for elevation. Measure wind(at the shooter) and compensate. The most interesting was that due to the gyro you could follow a moving target and it would pop up a lead indicator so you could lead the target. All based on the previous calculations. It was $40K. Pretty cool....but not $40K cool.

Thanks for the link.

·
Why so serious?
66,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Why so serious?
66,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
--------

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4

·
transmogrifier
12,508 Posts
.. / .--. --- ... - . -.. / - .... .. ... / .- / ..-. . .-- / -- --- -. - .... ... / .- --. ---

1 - 20 of 23 Posts