close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now the Army hates Uncle Ted!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by DScottHewitt, Apr 21, 2012.

1. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

2. Mongosafari

Mongosafari El diablo verde

If Uncle Ted was a liberal political activist the Army would have given him a life time contract and honorary commission....

3. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

Good, we get enough crappy acts as it is. No need to reward him for being a nut.

Hopefully everyone will distance themselves from this idiot.

4. zoyter2

zoyter2 Yeah, so what?

Maybe next time he decides to open his pie hole without brain involvement he can try that stance. Honestly is there anyone so ignorant they really, REALLY think this assclown is a good 2nd Amendment representative?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  5. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

Gee if he was a liberal and there was a conservative in the Whitehouse he was saying such about, he would be welcomed w/ open arms. Happened before with rapper Ludicris (or however he spells his very fitting name) and many others during Bush administration. Remember all the books, plays and callings for a sitting president to be murdered in cold blood by so called celebrities? No calls for them to be refused a gig anywhere.

Can't P.O. the pantywaists with the reins of power, but such rules NEVER apply to THEM.

There is reason I will NEVER encourage my son to serve this country's armed forces.

America is lost, but we warned you in 1862.

Gray_Rider

6. FLIPPER 348

FLIPPER 348 Happy Member

What a shame for your son.

7. tongix

tongix

Bad bad mojo for Ted in the last couple of days. Theres a Chinese saying, Talking too much leads to trouble. Talk less leads to peace and tranquility. The problem is, Can you rehab an old fxxx like Uncle Ted? LOL

8. RowdyatHeart

RowdyatHeart

Ted messed up. You respect the Office whether you respect the person in it. On balance, he has been a strong advocate for freedom in this country.

The men and women in our military getting it done day in and day out are as good as they get. They are the reason we can post our opinion here now.

The top brass in the military are disgraceful as evidence by their reaction after the LA times released the pictures last week. They are so worried about keeping their cush jobs they will throw our men and women under the bus at every turn. It is frightening at how politicized our top brass is these days.

The picture incident should have been handled internally----top down. Instead the cowards ran to the press and disparaged our soldiers yes it was wrong but it is not that big of a deal all things considered.

Ted is in the cross hairs of this administration. My advice to him would be to lay low for a while.

9. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

He's a moron, and hopefully his slide into obscurity will continue at a rapid pace.

10. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Even if the president is a turd, like the present one, you can't say derogatory things about him and expect to be welcomed into government circles.

11. arclight610

arclight610

I never did understand that. In the military it was always, "respect the rank, not the person," which is ridiculous is you think about. The rank(office) doesn't make decision by itself. You can't just take a Captain insignia, lay it on the table, and it starts to command troops. It's the person behind the rank(office), so they are essentially one in the same.

12. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

+1
    You don't threaten people. It will only lead to trouble.

Or as Yoda said, Do or don't do.

13. norton

norton

I fully agree. Hopefully BHO will be on vacation come next January.

14. NeverMore1701

NeverMore1701 Fear no Evil Platinum Member

Vacation implies he'll come back. He needs to fade into obscurity just as bad as ol' Ted.

15. Big Time

Big Time Senior User

he's a draft dodging POS anyway

16. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

Sorry flipper. The service (and this country) isn't what it was when his grandfather served in WWII. We punish our friends and lick the boots of our enemies. Our servicepeople have to die in we-will-do-anything-to-make-America-lose-wars for American tratiors and come home to their countrymen who throw dog manure and spit on them. Liberals can call for the murder of a sitting president and are welcome everywhere.
    Ted is stabbed in the back by fellow gunners and pro 2nd ammendment people, and the leaders of a country who should be tried for high treason. Even here on Glocktalk!!?? Over a so called president that bows to the Japanese amongst a host of other failures!!??

I will not advise my son to serve. Period.

I am ashamed of the lot of you for not standing with him. Liberals stand with their people to the bitter end and then dig a trench around them even when they know they are liars and traitors with the blood of our servicemen on their hands. So called conservatives urinate down each other's back and side with the enemy. This is why we have lost so much ground and the community organizer runs the country.

Gray_Rider

17. clancy

clancy

really?

18. kenpoprofessor

kenpoprofessor

I'll stand with ole Ted in his right to say such things, about such people, and even encourage him more.

That being said, he's a scum sucker for promoting Romney, who's as anti 2A as Obama.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

19. clancy

clancy

So you want to keep company with a draft dodging pedophile because he likes guns? Everytime I think you can't get anymore eff'd up, you post something else and prove me wrong.

20. nothing

nothing Advertisement

QFT! And a liar too.