Now I'm convinced that Trump is going to win by a comfortable margin!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by davethehiker, Oct 24, 2020.

1. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

I think Trump will carry most of the non dark blue states where there is very little ballot fraud.

The scary part is the cheating will occur on a grand scale in the swing states, the ones who will put one candidate or the other over the top.

2. Taterhead

Taterhead

I'm really curious how much bluer Boise has drifted. It has been solid purple for a while. Boise suburbs are solid red.

We've had a staggering number of people relocating here from CA, Seattle, and PDX since 2016. I bet 1 out of 20 plates in the area are CA plates. Maybe that's exaggerated, but there are MANY!

Many of them I've run into are political refugees, escaping leftism, but I've seen plenty of 'Ridin with Biden' stickers on those CA plate adorned cute utes.

Other than signs for the local elections, there are actually very few Biden or Trump lawn signs.

jcm3 and 10or45 like this.

3. lilPerut

lilPerut Immigrant

i love the car horn honking every time Biden has a 'rally' , it really accentuates how small his turnout is when a car horn drowns out his applause ! who ever is doing this is brilliant !

Caver 60 likes this.
  4. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I live in SE Michigan and I see 20 Trump signs for every Biden sign. I also see Trump flags being flown from businesses and pickup trucks with US and Trump flags. The energy for Trump is off the hook.

Csv, 10or45, n2g and 1 other person like this.
  5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

I concur. I cannot wait to see Pelosi striped of power.

6. davethehiker

davethehiker

To complete the OP, here is the antique table I would have tossed. It was handed down from my wife's grandmother. My wife insisted that we remove it (and a lot of other things) from her old house before we turned the house over to the flippers. I had it stored in the shed, but our cleaning lady suggested we move it into our house. I think she is right. It's looks okay. She is also right about her political choice this year.
    antique.jpg

hogship, -JCN-, TeaDub and 2 others like this.
  7. rock_castle

rock_castle With Liberty and Justice for all.

Unless the Dims cheat, Trump should win comfortably.

Csv, 10or45 and DonGlock26 like this.
  8. ruffhunter

ruffhunter

Ive been from Ohio to the Michigan UP 6 weeks ago and it was solid Trump signs. Only 10ish biden. I did not go through detroit. The Dundee Cabelas is more important than saving time lol!

Last week, I drove to mid-Kansas from Ohio and it was SOLID TRUMP signs! Including an overpass Trump rally in eastern Kansas on I-70 that looked like they shut it down and waving Trump banners. I was proud to beep and give the thumps up. I only seen 2 paid for biden billboards and less than a handful of biden signs that trip.

2 weeks Wife flew to Florida east coast, midway down. Rarely seen any political signs whatsoever down there.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  9. quantico

quantico 1911 lover Millennium Member

I live near milwaukee behind enemy lines. The wealthy leftie suburbs around me have 50 to 1 more biden signs. BLM signs everywhere in a 99.9 percentage white neighborhood. I have no idea how brain dead people can support violence and looting and anger towards a president that has done more for black jobs and education than the last 20 democrat presidents. I dont know the outcome feeling yet. I know the cheating in wisconsin is huge. Finding thousands of ballots in random cars is the democrat playbook. It gets old.
    Our police harrased church going people with covid closings but had no issue with protesters in the thousands out with no masks. Shootings and violence in milwaukee have increased while democrat leaders say they will allow no federal law enforcement folks in to help.. riots and violence in wauwatosa and kenosha have been full of hate and danger. My sister abandoned her house to move in with friends in northern wisconsin as BLM protesters threatened a local policeman that was involved in a legal shooting.. swarms of democrats have surrounded and caused huge traffic issues around residents trying to live without being threatened.

Things are not going well in wisconsin. I hope the silent trump voters can overcome the fraud votes.

10. IAhunter

IAhunter Venor ergo sum

Just north of the wall, Cochise County, Arizona
    I do not understand where these folks are that are voting Biden, according to polls. I ain’t seeing it here either.

45caldan and DonGlock26 like this.
  11. sombunya

sombunya Use it up, throw it away

It’s commendable that your cleaning lady demonstrated that she is a thinker but I’ve talked with too many brain dead libs/Dems and TDS’ers to believe a big shift from the the party of rot and scum will occur.

Obviously I’m hoping Trump wins but I feel it will be another squeaker.

n2g likes this.
  12. pittpa

pittpa What did I come in here for?

Are they the same people wearing different clothing?

ERASER likes this.
  13. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

LOL. Nope. Philly has tons of young libs. They seem to be very determined to remove Donald Trump from office. The indoctrination and brain-washing runs wide and deep in Philly. So does the corruption and propensity to cheat.

14. diamondd2

diamondd2

I have also noticed this.

ChuckUles, n2g and rock_castle like this.
  15. OXMYX

OXMYX

The election has already been bought and paid for. Russia, Iran, China and the EU.

Our intelligence agencies are still working for Obama, Bob Barr and Durham ran out the clock on their so called "investigation". Meanwhile Trump was told to not to interfere with law enforcement and intelligence agencies because it would appear partisan.

On the other hand Obama picked up the phone and within weeks Republicans were thrown in jail, Sessions recuses himself, the Democrats take over, investigate and impeach Trump.

And Pennsylvania allows votes to be counted three days after the election and mail in ballot signatures don't need to match.

Our only hope is that there are more America lovers than Trump haters

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    45caldan, hogship and rock_castle like this.
  16. fx77

fx77 CLM

Recently heard this: If you see someone driving alone in his car with a mask on, he needs not post a bumper sticker for Biden. We know who he is for. :)

Again in Michigan, Can't see how John James is not more popular..neck in neck with the Dem.

17. Simi_gun_guy

Simi_gun_guy

No such luck here in Kalifornia. It’s all lefty looney here, but a lot of American flags. We’re also having a lot of Trump impromptu rally’s here, at intersections and freeway overpasses, also Trump car parades.
    I just posted an interesting article regarding why Trump will probably win. Take a look:
    https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/w...d-why-does-he-say-trump-will-win-big.1869744/

Ed

18. n2g

n2g Georgia gal

I'm truly glad your housekeeper has been able to soften your stance on your wife's cherished things. The table looks lovely, of course.

For your piano-friendly home, I just have to ask about your wife's fondly held childhood piano. ?

I'm also glad the housekeeper is voting wisely! :)
    We need every vote we can muster to overcome voter fraud.

Trump/Republican 2020

19. jr24

jr24

Head north and it's a completely different story. Once you get out Dane county on 94 it changes drastically. WI will boil down to, as usual, if the rest of the state can turn out more than Madison and Milwaukee. Lots of enthusiasm up here, more than they had in 16 for sure, just from signs and talking to folks (Wausau/Marshfield area) around.

Will it be enough? Who knows, hopefully that BLM nonsense has more of Milwaukee, Kenosha, Madison, wherever switching a vote or two. I do think 18 was a wake-up for a lot of the over confident conservatives, suffering through Evers' constant nonsense has got a few folks I know more involved.

20. Pandaz3

Pandaz3

While the wife and I are living in a left coast blue funk, we did our civic agitation duty by voting early for the Trumpster! Not likely to cause them much consternation, but we gave it a go.

jcm3 and pAZ Ron like this.