close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NOVA Armament Herndon

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by MPJC, Feb 22, 2010.

1. MPJC

MPJC

Folks- went to the new shop in Herndon NOVA Armament and met the guys there. TJ was outstanding as were the other two gents who provided OUTSTANDING customer service!!! If I hadn't just bought my Glock 26 at the Dulles Gun show, I know who'd I'd be buying from!!! Great AR selection and very competitive prices. My brother and I went in yesterday- Love shops open Sundays, and I got ammo, he got a mag for his Glock. Planning on making this my one shop stop for all my shooting needs!! Go see these guys in Herndon!!!

2. Nubbins

Nubbins

Nice place I've been there a few times and put a pistol on consignment there. I put them on my rotation when I go out. If you are looking for a Mark 23 stop by:supergrin:

3. Fungunner

Fungunner

According to what I've read at the VCDL website, the management is offering a 5% discount to members of VCDL who have a valid membership card.

4. MPJC

MPJC

Going back there in two weeks to buy a S&W M&P-22 to compliment my M&P 15X

5. durian00

durian00

I was there a week ago for the first time.

- They seem to be going with high end ARs. Spied a Knights Armament SR-15 (first time I've ever seen or held one), a Colt 6920 (I think) and a couple of LMTs. Not bad!

- The consignment guns were mixed in with the new guns.

- The consignment pistols were decent - couple of Sigs and a couple of HKs. There was a P30L for $775 which is a killer deal.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE

Will have to give it a look-see

7. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

+1 for NOVA Armament in Herndon. As posted in GSSF, had to use my 09 certificate and had Ed's Public Safety ship it to NOVA Armament. Ordered on Saturday, they faxed the FFL to Ed's, Ed's sent it out and picked it up on Tuesday.

Smooth and professional transaction.

8. NOVA Armament

NOVA Armament

All,

Thank you for the kind words! We have been blown away by the support shown by the shooting community and we consider ourselves lucky to have such great customers!

Look for a couple of changes in the next few weeks. We're getting ready to double our existing rifle space, and we'll soon be listing even more specials.

We just became a Glock Law Enforcement Dealer, and we are looking into becoming a GSSF dealer. There's some paperwork to fill out and we go from there.

Thanks again!

TJ

9. durian00

durian00

The GSSF comment just made me put off my GSSF purchase until you get your confirmation. Thanks and looking forward to the rifle expansion.

10. MPJC

MPJC

Great to hear TJ- Just keep up the great Customer Service- and help us get some good priced ammo!!! Hope to be in this weekend to look at a new rifle!

11. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

If you have one of the "old" certificates, they are slated to expire at the end of the March. If they don't get the paperwork thru, there is still a way to get it transferred to NoVA.

12. durian00

durian00

Don't have an old cert. Never got off my *** to get it. Too late - will have to pay new prices:sigh:

Nevertheless, I hope that TJ will post when he gets his GSSF store designation.

13. Olivers_AR

Olivers_AR

Me too, its a new program with some good prices.

14. NOVA Armament

NOVA Armament

Hi everybody, we are having a Glock special running right now, Less than $500 for the common models i.e. 17, 19, 26 and 22, 23, 27. Please call us for price quote on other models. We are in the processing to become a GSSF dealer as well, The Glock Corp. will finish our process within a week or two. So all you funs please stop by and check us out.

Thanks,

Wei

15. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

will you guys be participating in the Glock Law Enforcement Program any time soon? if so what will be the pricing on the blue label models?

it is a little bit of a drive for me but I would like to make a trip up to your store at some point because my wife is just getting interested in shooting and carrying. i have read on your website about the fairer sex section.

thanks.

edit: sorry I just read that you are now a Glock LE dealer. how about price?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  16. MPJC

MPJC

Wei- How about the Glock 34 in OD? Was at your shop today with my son. He loves the Glocks but planning to compete? I have a 26 in OD and he'd like a 34 OD

17. NOVA Armament

NOVA Armament

Sir,
    The G34 OD should be the same price as the regular G34, which is around $575 in our shop, Please call us in the morning to make sure the price.

18. durian00

durian00

TJ/Wei,

Just wondering if you can special order for the GSSF sale. That is if I want an OD of a model, can you order that for me with GSSF pricing?

Thanks.

19. NOVA Armament

NOVA Armament

Durian,

Please PM us with any specific questions. LE Dealer certification should be finalized this week, as will the GSSF stuff.

Thanks!
    TJ

20. NOVA Armament

NOVA Armament

Hey y'all,
    Here is the latest status on out GSSF sale:

We have been approved!!!!

The initial order is already begin this morning, please come by and order any glock you like! Been this is a really hot program, some of the guns will be faster moving than others. Please let us know what is some of the glocks you guys looking for? We will do our best to get it for your guys.

thanks,

wei