Glock Talk banner

Not Sure What to Purchase Next

3897 62
Over the last few years I've added a few Glocks to the family. All of my Glocks are Gen 4's with the exception of one. So far I have a 42, 43, two 26's, 27, 19, 23OD (unfired), 21, and a 17 Gen 5.

I want to use my last GSSF coupon next week before it expires and I'm thinking about a backup 19. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE:
This may seem odd, but I ended up purchasing a 17.4. I would like to eventually have all the Gen 4's and the price was right. This will give me a backup 17.4 to go with the 17.5. I plan to purchase a 19.5 in the future if I like the 17.5.

I have so much 9mm and .40 ammo that I wanted to avoid 10mm and .357 at this point, but those were very tempting. Certainly in the future if finances allow. Thanks for all the input.
Reactions: Qben and G19 fan
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

· Registered
3,032 Posts
I was thinking of the G-40 10mm, 6" barrel Fun gun for outdoor carry.
The other would be G-41 a longer 45ACP
I was thinking about a G-21SF Frame, and getting a 6" Long Slide and barrel from Lone Wolf. With a 45ACP +P or
45 Super Should Bring Home The Bacon.

· Learn About Deep State
645 Posts
My favorite is the 26, and you already have 2 of them. If I had your collection, I'd lean towards a 19X, 19.5, 34 or a 30/21 SF.

Having the guns you do opens up your options a lot. You can get something more "exotic" instead of going deep with another 9mm. I haven't shot the 10mm yet, but if you go camping or hunting, that would be a great choice. You could get a .40 conversion barrel then too, I think.

Since you already own two of the mostest greatest handguns in the world - the 26, you could sell ALL your other guns, buy a 26.5, and get all the 9mm ammo you'd ever need!!! AND, pick up that PCC Ruger rifle that takes Glock mags! Diversity is overrated. YES, I'm KIDDING!

· PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
14,684 Posts
I agree with Glock 1969...maybe something a little different...like an early 19 from Austria?...or you could really go for unique and try for an 18 or how about a 28?
BTW, the 18 is Awesome!!.runs a 20 rd mag in about 1.5 seconds!

· Registered
22 Posts
I think it is time for a hand cannon for fun at the range. I love the G-29 SF. I have a 40 barrel, a compensated 357 barrel, and a 9x25 barrel. The first time I took the 9x25 barrel to the range, one of my fellow shooters walked over from the rifle benches to see what the heck I was shooting.

· Registered
78 Posts
Over the last few years I've added a few Glocks to the family. All of my Glocks are Gen 4's with the exception of one. So far I have a 42, 43, two 26's, 27, 19, 23OD (unfired), 21, and a 17 Gen 5.

I want to use my last GSSF coupon next week before it expires and I'm thinking about a backup 19. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
G34 gen5 MOS

· Registered
9 Posts
Glock 20, Glock 29,
Use the unused Glock 34OD!

T
Making a decision because of a time constraint is no way to make a right decision.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.