Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a buddy who has his CWP revoked awhile ago, almost a year or 2. He is in FL, and askd me to find out what he can get it back (he wanted to make sure, he was never convicted of anything, so we are in FL, does anyone know t he proper way to appeal and try to get his cwp back? TIA.

·
Monkeyboy
6,286 Posts
Wouldn't it be best to ask the FL Dept that issues CHL directly?:dunno:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
It almost certainly had something to do with his sheriff, so I would start there. It may be an easy fix but then again it may not be if your friend is on the sheriff's **** list.

·
woo woo
31,046 Posts
It depends on what the revocation was for, a charge criminally or maybe an adjudication on his record. Best bet would be to get with a lawyer and ask some questions.
I have friend in the same boat; an adjudication from when he was 19. It's not a simple process and you're not likely going to get much on a gun forum.

·
The Snowflakes have invaded GT
4,318 Posts
He should submit a $50 "Reconsideration Fee" and a letter of explaination to this board.

His letter will be posted as a poll.

We, the members will vote.

He should receive our decision within 6 weeks.

Tips: supporative information should be included, such as photos of his semi-nude wife, or any other nice looking women he has photos of.

:laughabove:

If this does not result in the return of his permit, his next course of action is to contact the agency that issued the original permit and inquire about his next step.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts