Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself lining up my Glocks, dry firing them, racking the slide, and just looking at them, admiring them etc.; especially my G19. Am I the only one who's this nuts about them? C'mon! Someone else here has to have this sickness as well.

·
Big Member
565 Posts
Actually, my 19 is my first handgun, and to become comfortable carrying a loaded gun with no manual safety, for weeks I carried it at all times at home, routinely drawing and reholstering as I went about my daily business. I have a strange dry fire habit though, I shoot characters on the TV. this way I'm having to target something, not just pulling the trigger mindlessly.

·
NRA Member
1,115 Posts
I have a strange dry fire habit though, I shoot characters on the TV. this way I'm having to target something, not just pulling the trigger mindlessly.

I do the same thing. Except when my wife is around. She tends to get P**sed off at the click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. click, click, click, click, click, click......

I guess it is annoying, isn't it? :supergrin:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I probably palm mine once every other day.. I have recently installed a Crimson Trace on my G23 and I focus the POI at different distances during dry fire while I'm casually sitting or lying aroud the house...:wavey:

·
NOT!
759 Posts
every time i go to the crapper i hold and look at my 19

·
Dumb Ape
2,031 Posts
If I have a new gun, I tend to hang out with it a lot until the new wears off.

·
Man, I'm Pretty
30,306 Posts
This thread is just weird. :whistling:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I do the same thing. Except when my wife is around. She tends to get P**sed off at the click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click. click, click, click, click, click, click......

I guess it is annoying, isn't it? :supergrin:
Wow, how many glocks do you own?

For me it's click, rack, click, rack, click, rack, click, rack... :cool:

·
Atomic Dawg
1,027 Posts
When they were new, I was taking them to the throne as well:supergrin: I guess I'm not crazy either. As of late I just pulled out the 19 for the first time this week yesterday. I guess I need to get a new gun soon to bring the joy back.:rofl:

·
NRA Member
2,412 Posts
Twice.

Once in the morning when I take it out of the safe and put it in my holster; a second time when I'm going to bed and I take it out of the holster and put it back in the safe.

My Glocks are always loaded. I don't play with loaded guns.

·
Glock Genius.
662 Posts
Well, at least I know I'm not the only guy who's in love with their Glock! I hold mine quite often, also. Several times a day, actually! On the throne, watching tv, etc... Rack, click, click! (Unloaded, until I hit the range!)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts