Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
NRA Life Member New Member USCCA
3,390 Posts
He's not a winner yet! However he IS a strong contender.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Ooooh! Mahal siguro bayad sa photographer.

·
Registered
369 Posts
....nasa ibang planeta sila James Yeager...we cant blame them..they are warriors and not ipsc shooters..

..comparable din ito sa isinasagawa ng SAF, scout ranger ,etc.. na ipinapahawak ang lobo bilang target..cqb drills,etc..

yung 180 degree rule ng IPSC is for competition use only...:cool:

·
steel killer
278 Posts
....nasa ibang planeta sila James Yeager...we cant blame them..they are warriors and not ipsc shooters..

..comparable din ito sa isinasagawa ng SAF, scout ranger ,etc.. na ipinapahawak ang lobo bilang target..cqb drills,etc..

yung 180 degree rule ng IPSC is for competition use only...:cool:
kahit siguro warrior ako ayoko namang mabaril sa training pa lang. yung ginagawa ng saf parang tinetest yung tiwala mo sa kasama mo.

·
BOG's #1611
1,286 Posts
kahit siguro warrior ako ayoko namang mabaril sa training pa lang. yung ginagawa ng saf parang tinetest yung tiwala mo sa kasama mo.
we call it Confidence Firing, the benefit of it is to both the shooter and the "hostage". Building the confidence of the shooter of shooting a hostage taker with a hostage, and to the "hostage" is building his confidence being under fire.

as to the video, it seems that the photographer is one of the trainers, which i think same principle that they are applying to.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
we call it Confidence Firing, the benefit of it is to both the shooter and the "hostage". Building the confidence of the shooter of shooting a hostage taker with a hostage, and to the "hostage" is building his confidence being under fire.

as to the video, it seems that the photographer is one of the trainers, which i think same principle that they are applying to.
My son says that this type of shooting is the norm in their unit. If the shooter needs to check his target, he needs to walk down to his target while others are still firing down range. However, the targets are much farther apart. He told me that one day on the range, there was a group of reservists yelling at the range master about a soldier walking down range while others were still shooting. The range master said, "Don't worry about him, he is with the 82nd."

·
Registered
369 Posts
yeah...confidence firing nga yun! ....then subject ba sila ng DQ? hindi diba? pero kasi nga may purpose ....:cool:

there was a video of ces drillon holding a stick with two plastic bag ( gamit sa ice) filled with water at both ends. She was in the middle of the range while one of the soldiers started shooting the the plastic bags. Same sa sabi ni saki confidence firing din yata yun.

·
custom
192 Posts
I read that SAS, Delta and Devgru always practice CT/Hostage rescues in doors with live hostages who are team members also.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I read that SAS, Delta and Devgru always practice CT/Hostage rescues in doors with live hostages who are team members also.
But these guys are not SAS or HRTs. If there is a hostage situation I'll let the pros handle it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts