GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Fullclip's Life Matters! FLM!!
8,717 Posts
in our neighborhood, we have lots of young families with kids. We also have great communication within the neighborhood and the consensus is that most will be putting a bucket of candy outside for the kiddos, and so will we. I am well stocked. I cannot stand to see a kid walk away disappointed.

Even if there were a zombie apocalypse on halloween, I would have candy for the kiddos.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I'm passing. I was surprised that wife was will to pass on it. We're going to her sister's house for a few hours to do a little "immediate family" only Halloween thing. Luckily, I have to leave early and miss more of it. Boom!

Reactions: 1L26

·
NRA Patron Life Member
13,340 Posts
Jury is still out, at our house.

My wife bought some candy, but, we won't be leaving candy in a bucket, on the porch, as some have suggested.

With some of the sphincter muscle kids that now roam our neighborhood, one kid would take the whole bucket.

Our neighborhood has really gone downhill.

·
Daca is caca
3,467 Posts
So much fun though
taco_bell_sauce_packets.jpg

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
We are going to fail to participate this year....

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts
I always give out candy to the trick-or-treaters, but this year I won't be here to do it because our agency's Halloween party is actually on Halloween this year. We always have it on the closest weekend to Halloween.

Maybe I will just leave a basket of candy by the front door and a sign to take only one.

·
Resident Misanthrope
423 Posts
I don't normally do much for Halloween. I will this year though. I'm going to decorate the front part of the property and set up a fire pit at the end of the driveway and hand out candy and maybe some adult beverages to the adult neighbors.

It's not been a great year in many aspects, (not just Covid). I'm not much on Halloween but I'd like to do some nice for the neighbors and the local kids.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just about everything has been postponed by Covid 19 and preparing for hurricanes here in South Louisiana. We’re way out in the country and have never had a trick or treater come to our door. We always have a few treats around on Halloween just in case, but end up eating them all before Thanksgiving...

·
Anti-Federalist
17,495 Posts
Never had any kids come by. Only one family with kids on the street.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,467 Posts
I get drunk, and throw Baby Ruth's at random passers by. Yelling something about smelling my feet.

Seems to work.

Would probably work better if I did it on the right day, though.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Moved here last year and bought bunch of candy for halloween and no one came lol. Although a small town I do live on one of the main streets. I guess locally kids go to the edges of town in the newer developments. I will have some just in case.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts