·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Crazy lady! "We do not do cheating!" :rofl:

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Crazy lady! "We do not do cheating!" :rofl:
Not only crazy, but stupid. Why she is voluntarily grilling herself by talking to media is beyond me. Her lawyer should be reading prepared statements.
:dunno:

BTW, I have no idea what the point of the thread title is. Most people are well aware that there is a small percentage of illegal criminal immigrants who are not of hispanic descent.

And, yes, they need to be eliminated as well.

:dunno:

·
Glock Sportsman
1,363 Posts
And she says, "we did not force them to enroll" They will sure force her to enroll in Prison........ scary thing is there may be hundreds more like her all over the country.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Non-Mexican statistics of people caught attempting to sneak across the border are collected. Lots of Chinese attempting to sneak in from Canada. Illegals from Middle eastern, Asian and ex-Eastern Bloc countries. The illegals from Mexico, Central and South America all get lumped into one big group by the press, I think because they simply speak Spanish. Lots of Brazilian's are intercepted too. Huge number of people from El Salvador in my neck of the woods. Most recently, a well known Jihadist leader was caught being smuggled in through So. Cal.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Don't forget the Irish and Eastern Europeans. There's no shortage of illegal aliens from Europe, they just blend in a bit better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts