GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
The buses never came - folks had to walk three miles in freezing weather.

All this after standing in line for two hours to get in and six hours at the rally

How would you like to be that kid?

View attachment 858288
3 mile walk in freezing weather?
Standing outside in the cold for 8 hours?
People who hunt deer in Wisconsin do that for FUN.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
The fact that verified info proves most statements are false. “Sub zero temps”. It was 34f with wind chill factored in 27 f above. There were warming areas. If people are too stupid to use them.
The FEW times I have been to a major event, where you park at remote lots. They tell you where the bus going to your lot will be loading. Often I have minimal idea exactly where the lot I parked in would be from venue door I exit. (As in route to walk there)
I was left @10 miles from my dorm room in MN winter. Last campus bus never showed. (They thought they picked up everyone). It was below freezing. Theater called, driver got me in POV. As he checked bus in, building locked. “Please don’t complain” At. That time 10 mikes was not a terrible distance. But in that weather walking was #9 on my option list.

·
Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner
14,372 Posts
Trump's people and he are doing just fine...........

it's the never Trumpers that have an issue..................mental

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
NRA Life Member
13,287 Posts
Some of you people are literally insane.

No matter how you want to spin this, someone screwed up, royally. EVen if it was in the high thirties, you don't make people walk for miles in those temperatures. That's stupid. Stupid as hell.

Trump should be firing some people over this, today.
Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah...... c'mon man!

101 - 104 of 104 Posts