close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Not a designated driver !

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by MyGlockRocks, Mar 9, 2004.

1. MyGlockRocks

MyGlockRocks SLABSIDER

> The best beer drinking story ever told.
    >
    > From the state where drinking and driving is considered a sport, comes a true story from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
    >
    > Recently, a routine police patrol parked outside a local neighborhood bar. Late in the evening, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes with the officer quietly observing.
    >
    > After what seemed an eternity and trying his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his own car, which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally, he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a dry night), flicked the hazard flasher on and off, tooted the horn, and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle for ward a few inches, reversed a little, and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as more patrons left in their vehicles. At last he pulled out of the parking lot and started to drive slowly down the street.
    >
    > The police officer, having patiently waited all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and carried out a Breathalyzer test To his amazement, the Breathalyzer indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all!
    > Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police Station. This Breathalyzer equipment must be broken."
    >
    > "I doubt it," said the man, "Tonight, I'm the designated decoy."
    >
    > ;c

2. Guest

WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA! Never thought of that, I shall ahve to try that this weekend! Ha ha! Thanks MyGlockRocks!!

3. Egyas

Egyas Troll Hater

I'm wondering if somw yahoo LEO won't slap you with Obstruction for that!