Northwest Florida Ballistic Challenge II

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DEJ/FL, Aug 16, 2007.

1. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I have hotel information for anyone that is planning to attend the Northwest Florida Ballistic Challange II near Pensacola, FL the weekend of November 10 & 11.
    This hotel is located in Milton, FL and is about 17 miles from the ERML range, about the same distance as most of the hotels in north Pensacola.

Regency Inn and Suites

6560 Caroline St. (Hwy 90)

Milton, FL 32570

850-623-2296

Cost of room: $49.95 per night.

Be sure to have the GSSF participants mention they are with GSSF when they call for reservations.

The motel is 7 years old and they have 42 units.

I hope to see everyone at the match!:thumbsup:

Dan Johnson:cool:
    ERML GSSF Match Director

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Dan....I'll be there...finally taking a vacation and might actually appreciate the roses more so as a Civilan....I've stepped down from Administrating,Sponsoring and Shooting with the IndyGlockers and I believe EDE will take up the flag. I'll be shooting (2) categories as an Amateur and have a room on the beach at Destin and am bringing the Wife....probably my third vacation in 23 years....see ya ....let me know what the dinner schedules are when we get closer...I'm also pre-registered for Lexington....soooo if yer there ya can fill me in.:thumbsup:

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Festus
    I'll be looking forward to seeing you at both the Lexington and Pensacola matches. I'm sure you will enjoy the vacation in Destin. Ft. Walton Beach is only 12 miles from Destin, so I hope we can get together some while you are in the area.
    I know EDE will do a great job with IndyGlockers.:thumbsup:

Dan:cool:

4. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Thanks Dan...and yup those IndyGlockers are getting close in getting their names in Danny's archives as far as Team wins.:supergrin:

5. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Festus in Florida, that has a ring to it.... :)

6. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Yup....looks like about 8 days....do they serve GOOD LONG ISLAND ICE TEAS down there?:drink: :drink:

7. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey Festus;

Great hearing you will be taking a little vacation time here is sunny Florida. Destin is a beautiful area, many, many tourists. Hope you enjoy our match at ERML as well. It went very smoothe last year and we are hoping to have it run even smoother this year.

I also noticed that you have turned the reins for the IndyGlockers Team over to Ede. I am sure he will do a great job. I do want to compliment you on all you have done to build and sponsor the team. You have done a First Class job. Hope you will still be a part of the GSSF family and shoot as many matches as you can. I know with gas and everything else going up it is sometimes difficult to make some trips that you would like to make.

Dan, Pete and I are planning on the Lexington trip so we hope to see you at both Lex and Pensacola.

Travel safe.:thumbsup:

Don

8. FESTUS

FESTUS Guest

Don...good to hear from you as well and a vacation in a southern state on the Gulf,seeing friends is very appealing. I appreciate your kind words relative to where Indyglockers is today and I will participate when time permits. We all measure ourselves and now that I have new Body Parts I'm anxious to test myself.....it's time.

See you all at Lexington... :thumbsup:

Oh....about money...well I have two Quarter Horses...a Horse Trailer...and a new Motor Home....I have yet to ride or drive any of the above.....time to smell the rose, and Enjoy... :wavey:

9. ede

ede

i'll be there. going to have to make the trip alone this year. pam will return from he annual fall vagas trip on tuesday and i'll leave on thursday for pensacola.

10. TatonkaJack

TatonkaJack

That's a great price! I was going book a room for the wife and I at the Comfort Inn Pensacola for $90 a night. Reviews on Hotels.com and Travelocity showed that had the best reviews overall. But I don't think I can pass up $50/night. Have you stayed there before? Nice place?

11. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

I will stop by on one of my trips over to the range for practice and see if they show me around. I got the previous posted hotel information from one of the ERML officers who has his business and lives in the Milton area.:thumbsup:

Dan:cool:

12. ede

ede

Dan ask if the have free high speed. Most places do anymore but I wouldn't want to think they did and find out they don't.

13. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Regency Inn & Suites
    850-623-2296 • 6560 Caroline St, Milton,FL 32570
    Wireless High Speed Internet in every room.

Because you asked.:thumbsup:

Don