close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

North Pass a.k.a. HIVIZ

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by i-SHOT, Jan 5, 2004.

1. i-SHOT

i-SHOT

Guys, the follwing was posted on the Virginia IDPA mailing list by a regular. I feel good customer service should not go unmentioned....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fellow shooters:

We seem to be living in an enviornment wherein customer service and
    satisfaction has diminished in importance to many businesses.

I would like to cite a glowing exception. North Pass, Ltd, makes HiViz sight systems for pistols, and long arms, as many of you may know.

Recently, a Hi-Viz front sight broke on my glock 34. I found it on the ground after shooting a practice drill. I had the front sight for about 3 months, did not get solvent on it, or abuse it, it just broke. The same thing happend previously with another hi-viz sight on the same gun.

I called hi-viz - just to order replacement sights, fully expecting to pay for them with my credit card. After I told the receptionist that I would like to order replacement front sights, I was put through to a person named Bryce to complete my order. I told Bryce what had taken place at the range regarding the two broken front sights, and asked him to send me replacements, and asked what the charges would be.

Bryce, to my astonishment, said the sights should not have broken, that he would send replacement sights at no charge at all to me (not even postage) and that he would get them out to me the next day.

It has been about a week. Today I received not two, but four replacement sights from Hi-viz in my mail box.

Needless to say, Hi-viz has exceeded my expectations and has provided me with extreme customer satisfaction. I will continue to use and recommend their products.

RW

FYI: North Pass, Ltd.
    Home of HIVIZ Shooting Systems
    1941 Heath Parkway, Suite #1
    Fort Collins, CO 80524
    phone: 970-416-1208