North Korea threatens the US with nuclear attack.....

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Tacoma, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Tacoma

Tacoma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...proving-nuclear-weapons-quality-quantity.html

Aren't democrats the best, truly, you 18-32 years olds can have no higher aspirations than voting democratic party in perpetuity... Yes indeed, our brilliant public school educated class, which is motivated to vote around the singular issue of the little brain between its legs, have proven themselves cookoo for coco puffs by electing in descending order of lunatic insanity, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, and the unimpeachable Barack Hussein Obama, with the end result being that we now find ourselves no longer engaged in a cold war with the Soviet Union, but rather surrounded by an ever burgeoning tally of crazy cult regimes, all with the power to lob ICBM's stateside, and chomping at the bit to do so! Yes, you democrats rock, next up on the democratic list of things to do is battling for the rights of 13-year old boys to marry their 50-year old sugar daddy....

Blossman, janice6 and oldman11 like this.
  2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

china knows if the bastard child dictator acts all hell will reign down on their backdoor

3. hooligan74

hooligan74

You're right, because North Korea's leadership was never bat**** crazy while any Republicans were in charge.

You, sir, are unhinged....

tattooo likes this.
  4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

5. tattooo

tattooo

LMFAO

Glockdude1 likes this.
  6. GlockWheeler

GlockWheeler

7. bigdaddyj76

bigdaddyj76

Let's just send Dennis Rodman back over to North Korea, he'll get it all straightened out!!
    dennis-kim-jung-un.jpg

8. ruffterrain

ruffterrain

Fear not. In about 14 months, Trump will show Kim Jong-un where the bear poops in the woods...

[​IMG]

bigdaddyj76 likes this.
  9. oldman11

oldman11

If he really thinks he could get away with that and still have a country, then I have some bad news for him. To be honest, I'm surprised that the world has tolerated him this long.

hooligan74 likes this.
  10. Tacoma

Tacoma

Thank you for publicly acknowledging that all of your thought issues forth from right between your legs! :dancingbanana:

11. hooligan74

hooligan74

Tacoma won't let a little thing like logic get in the way of a good rant about the "d-bag" liberals and the gheys, however.

12. Glockdude1

13. nursetim

nursetim

This is a "boy who cried wolf" situation. I think it is prudent to take the idiot seriously or else get caught flat footed.

14. hooligan74

hooligan74

I'd never completely dismiss the ranting of a lunatic, but if it happens, N. Korea will cease to exist, for all intents and purposes.

As such, I find a nuclear attack from N. Korea exceedingly unlikely.

15. nursetim

nursetim

I agree. I just would hate for us to be taken unawares. They only have to be lucky once, we have to be lucky always.

janice6 and hooligan74 like this.
  16. engineer151515

engineer151515

I could see them zapping the South. Maybe one of the small islands constantly in dispute.

Kim would want to see the mushroom cloud himself.

17. Solideogloria

Solideogloria

Yup it's getting colder. I was wondering when they would place their annual rice order this year. But September is very early.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

18. Tacoma

Tacoma

Logic? Lets see here, which conservative was it who traded Communist China the computer chip tech necessary to launch ICBM's with precision, the precision needed to hit targets in the heartland in exchange for campaign cash? Which conservative was it that forced the people of the United States to inhale a sham nuke agreement with a North Korean regime populated with moonies? Which conservative was it who exited Iraq turning over our epic blood sacrifice to Iran, China, and Russia, and then joyously danced in the blood expenditure of thousands of US troops, which directly led to the creation of isis? Which conservative was it that drew a line in the sand in Syria, then turned about and kicked that sand into the eyes of America and her allies? Which conservative was it that took sides against our greatest ally in the middle east, conducting an air blockade against them while refusing to halt a single aircraft issuing forth from a muslim dominated west Africa in the midst of the worst contagious disease epidemic since before the eradication of smallpox virus? Which conservative was it that got a US ambassador killed in Benghazi, refusing his missions desperate request for immediate air support in the face of an overwhelming terrorist attack? Which Conservative was it that negotiated a sham treaty with Iran which absolutely assures the mullahs get the bomb while refusing to even attempt to negotiate, or attach the release of four American citizens illegally imprisoned to the agreement?

Should I continue? Frankly, you're an idiot of galactic proportion, its been a great great tragedy that 50,000,000 or more American babies were aborted, yet you were allowed to slip through, a virtually intolerable obscenity to my mind!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    D-Ric902 likes this.
  19. Glockdude1

[​IMG]

'Hello, Papa Johns, what specials do you have today???"

:supergrin:

20. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

He will do what China tells him to do.'08.