close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norinco 45s

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by blueeagle, Mar 16, 2006.

1. blueeagle

blueeagle

mga Sir, are Norinco .45s better compared to our homegrown Armscors. i own an armscor practical full size and it is very accurate and reliable. i am planning to acquire a world war 2 style 45 and i have been reading good reviews of Norincos. I don't want to be a laughing stock in our range. should i go ahead and buy a Nork? Kailangan pa bang gastusan at kalikutin ang Norinco bago maging pang rock and roll ang mga ito? ;g

2. Hermo Gut

Hermo Gut

Hi Blueeagle,

Hindi naman better ang Norinco compared sa Armscor natin, may strong point lang siya, that is the quality of steel.
    If you'll get the Enhanced model no need to kalikot further, gamitin mo ng gamitin till magamay mo. If you're not satisfied with such things as trigger pull, sight, grips, etc. then nothing wrong kung magpalit ka ng parts or pa-gunsmith. As it is reliable na ang Norinco. I don't think na you'll be a laughing stock sa range kung naka Norinco ka, marami riyan may customized Norinco and doing good. Kung milspec hanap mo lalong ok Norinco, palit ka lang siguro ng grips and pangharabas na. ;)

3. isuzu

isuzu

You won't go wrong with it. The barrel is chrome lined and in my experience, better than average accuracy.

During the early to mid-90's it sold for P10,000 complete with PTC.:)

4. paltik45

paltik45

If my plan to go back home(Pinas;) ) will push through NORINCO will on the top of my WISH LIST . I've been a garagesmith here in the USA for several years now and I can bouch for the hardness of NORINCO steel. I usually use HSS endmill to cut the BO-MAR sight on most 1911 to save money. But on Milspec(WWI & WW II) and Norinco slide I've been using Carbide cutter. I have a mini-milling machine and I cant afford to burn its motor for the second time.;g

5. isuzu

isuzu

Send a PM to Deenoh. He sells Norincos.

On the other hand, I wonder why Colt's metallurgy isn't consistent. My gunsmith told me that after WWII, Colt commercial 1911s have varied hardness of the metals being used. He also said that the National Match (prior to the Gold Cup National Match), as well as Gold Cup National Match series '70 had good materials. I have a friend who has two National Match 1911s in .38 Super and .45 ACP. I jokingly told him if he would sell any of those, and he said no.:)

6. blueeagle

blueeagle

salamat sa inyong lahat mga sir. marami akong natutunan pag senior members ang sumasagot. :)

7. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

sell your armscor SS, get the norinco SS, then customize it to your specs.

:cool:

8. RATRAT

RATRAT

Mga Sir, sino bang gunstore o distributor ng NORINCO pistols dito sa metro manila...ang may pinaka maraming display and models ..i mean where you can really see , hold and try the feel of the actual gun not just pictures!! iba kasi pag nakita mo sa actual unit unlike pictures minsan enhanced kaya maganda tignan!!
    tnx..mga BRO!
    :) :)

----------------------
    "Be afraid of no man,
    No matter what size.
    When trouble threatens, call on me,
    For I shall equalize”– Glock 17

9. Hermo Gut

Hermo Gut

Try mo dre sa Trust Trade, Makati Cinema Square. Look for Bernard, he'll let you hold and inspect their Norincos and other Taurus products.

10. pipo

pipo

actually the first time i saw a two tone model was at hahn. that was soon after i got my all blue model.;T

11. vega

vega

And then go call Deenoh.;)

vega

12. blueeagle

blueeagle

pls.enlighten me, mga sir. somebody is offering me a Nork 30 (10 rounder) for 30 grand after having it tuned by a 'smith. he is throwing in a complete rig with 4 mags to sweeten the deal. is this price fair? maybe he is trying to unload it bec he neither has a single stack or a true hi-cap(nork 44 is a 14 rounder). he says he wants to buy a cal 40. :upeyes:

13. mikol

mikol

i hope not all the 4 mags are 10 rounders.
    NP30 "i think" is a clone of ParaOrd P14(without the front slide serration)if i am not mistaken.
    and it should also take a high-cap cal.45 mags(13+1)

30k sounds reasonable enough(with the extras included), but i think it's really better to pm deenoh with regards to Norinco Pistols.

editted to add....
    btw here's the new website of norinco
    www.norincoequipment.cn/product_hot.jsp

14. isuzu

isuzu

Thanks for providing us the new website of Norinco. I've been trying to access www.norincosports.cn for a while, but to no avail.

Considering that base Norinco 1911s are not that expensive, I think it would be better for Blue Eagle to purchase one and customize it according to his needs. He could choose the sights, grip safety, finish, etc. that he likes.

15. mikol

mikol

don't mention it isuzu. :)
    if we could only have "a glance" of that norinco blueeagle wants to buy for 30k, we might be able to give him some good suggestions.

mil specs. norks are just half of the price being mentioned(more or less), but having it hone & customize might end-up more costly.
    a 30k NP30, already being tuned by a "reputable gunsmith" with complete rig-set & 4 mags is reasonable enough.

but for me, for a budgeted game gun i'll go with NP40 or NZ75/85B Norks, Armscor's cal.40 or P9, S.A.M's Alpha cal.40 or Falcon cal.45 1911's.
    but it's just me.(kuripot kasi ako e. ;) )

16. Pepe308

Pepe308 Noypi

You're not alone sir (ako din, kuripot at lagi kapos sa budget! nyehehehehe). Already have the NZ85 and planning to buy the enhanced commander model from Deenoh. Saving the rest of the Php for the ammo! Happy shooting, stay safe.

17. blueeagle

blueeagle

mikol and isuzu, thanks mga sir! I'll borrow the piece and put it through its paces. if it performs well, I will consider buying it. but if it performs less than expected, i will just buy the nork milspec and slowly upgrade it. salamat sa mga payo because ,sometimes, i can't think straight anymore after being bitten by this bug called "practical shooting".Biro lang mga sir!:)

18. blueeagle

blueeagle

pepe and mikol, pareho pala mga sakit natin. "a penny saved is a penny earned". konting tipid para mas maraming putok!:laughabove:

19. mikol

mikol

:supergrin: hinay-hinay lang muna sa pag-gastos para sa luho dahil mas marami pang dapat e priorities na mga gastusin.

ok din naman ang Product ng SAM once you'll be able to handle & thinker it alot. yup small parts inside really needs to be upgraded to those more known & trusted brand, but it really works fine out of the box din naman.

i might be spending some dough for the future upgrades of my SAM Commodore, but atleast i'll enjoy doing it besides learning how to work with 1911 platform boomers in a not so expensive way.:supergrin: ;)

20. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Anybody see a Norc singlestack in 9mm locally? Ano going price? Thanks. :)