close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norco, CA Debriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, May 3, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Hope the sun is shining and y'all break 100.:cool:

2. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

Well, I think the threat of rain scared some folks into waiting until tomorrow. Got there at 9am and aside from RO's there were very few people there. It was lightly sprinkling off and on but nothing major. I did not even wear a jacket. I am sure there will be a big crowed on Sunday.

The sky did clear up a bit later in the day and it was actually really nice out. I will be adding a Pic post so look for it.

;f

3. GeorgeCA

GeorgeCA Millennium Member

I braved the fierce storm;f I had a great time,I did ok I think,no misses, and no plates left standing. I would love to thank all of the range personnel,RO's, and the GSSF people, you guys and gals were great and made my time very enjoyable! Thanks!

4. G30Jack

G30Jack .88 Magnum

Well it was a moist day but as an RO I saw some really good first time shooters. Me, I sucked... LOL

Come say hi if you stop by.

Tomorrow should be beautiful and Ron has the steel match going on the same time. He said Glock shooters do not have the heart for steel... Are we gonna take that??? Come on So CA Glockers!!!! :)

Jack

5. YAMAMA

YAMAMA Got Glock?

I must say that compared to Steel Madness the GSSF Match is pretty uneventfull. There is something special about a quick draw and bangin steel as fast as you can. The GSSF Match is challenging from an accuracy standpoint but if you want a rush try shooting six stages of Steel Madness.

I'll be shooting Steel Sunday morning and RO'ing GSSF at noon.

Say hi if you see me.

Jerid

[​IMG]

6. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

Hey you stole your picture off my website. I'll get you for that.

Come on out to see for yourself. Today shoot Steel Madness and the GSSF Match.

www,ssashooter.com
    Twisted Out....

7. Custom Glock Racing

Custom Glock Racing I did it first. Millennium Member

Another good match, the staff did a great job running people through the stages.

American Handgunner TV showed up as well to do some filmiing for a future show.

Steel match was fun as well, BTW any idea when the steel results will be posted Ron?

8. Mr Twisted

Mr Twisted

We just got back(9pm)from the range, had to tear down 2 matches you know. Every thing went fairly well, considering the weatherman scared everyone away on the BIG DAY, Saturday. The whole day Sunday was picture perfect not a drop. Sign ups were really off. I heard the longest wait to shoot was 5 shooters all day. Our Ro's are the best!!! Un -official #s 210. We'll maybe next year we'll have what we can handle!!

Steel Madness really "Rocked" we set up something special because American Handgunner, wanted some steel footage.

Matt
    Nora is tied up with school till thursday. The scores should be posted no later than Fri. Thanks for coming up from FREE AMERICA. Check out our site in the results section on Fri. www.ssashooter.com

Rumors say, you might have won it. Would you like us to ship your plaque to Free America? Or unshrine it as a alter for the new shooters to prey too.

9. TFAT Glockster

TFAT Glockster Patriot

;a

I shot Saturday and only once did I get wet by some sprinkles!

I thought the RO's ;2 and Mr. Twisted did an outstanding job! Thank you! ;f

I will be coming out a more often and hope to make the May 18 match.

Thanks again for great day of shooting.

;+

10. Dump1567

Dump1567

I shot GSSF on Saturday and came back for steel on Sunday. Two excellent matches. Burned about 65 seconds off my best time for GSSF. It only took me 2 years and 3 Glock matches to realize it's an accuracy match - SLOW DOWN.;f