close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

(NooB) "AVATARS"

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Bandito27, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Bandito27

Bandito27

Hello All, this is my first post here. I read these all the time at work, my boss laughs eveytime he catches me..he enjoys the jokes i forward so i guess its alright. Anyways, i was curious as to how I can import an image to use as an avatar? to appear under my name when i post or reply to threads.. Thanks ahead to all who reply. ;d

2. Bandito27

Bandito27

......also can i have the link to the knoxx.com website is that a no-no? ... please inform..

3. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart CLM Millennium Member

The size limitation on avatars is 100 x 100 pixels. You need to have it saved somewhere on your hard drive. If you need help resizing, send me an email.

To change your avatar, click on User CP at the top of any page. Go to Edit Options. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Change Avatar. Scroll down again to bottom of next page to "You can upload an avatar from your computer". Click on Browse and find the location of your avatar on your hard drive. Submit modifications and you are done.

As far as the url in your sig line, it is only a problem if you are affiliated with the site in some way. If so, you need to contact Eric to become a sponsor here since that would be considered advertising. Also, if you want to make that an active link, let me know and I can fix it for you.