Glock Talk banner

Non-permissive Carry Environment

3470 Views 56 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  HonkeyFries
Does anyone work and regularly carry concealed in a non-permissive office environment or venue? I don't mean illegally, but in a legal CCW jurisdiction where an individual office, business, or venue frowns upon CCW and would likely toss you out (or attempt to do so) should your firearm be discovered...and no, I don't mean banks, schools, or government facilities. Just curious if folks do and what they carry. :eyelashes:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
20,735 Posts
Does anyone work and regularly carry concealed in a non-permissive office environment or venue? I don't mean illegally, but in a legal CCW jurisdiction where an individual office, business, or venue frowns upon CCW and would likely toss you out (or attempt to do so) should your firearm be discovered...and no, I don't mean banks, schools, or government facilities. Just curious if folks do and what they carry. :eyelashes:
I have carried daily where I am sure my employee would have said "I don't think so", yes.

I carried a G19 or G26

Reactions: Gray_Rider

· ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
20,735 Posts
I'll see if I can find the supporting documentation but I THINK there was a guy in Colorado who was arrested for having a gun in his car in a post office parking lot.

I THINK he was found guilty and the case is going through the appeals process
I don't have anything at my fingertip but I am quite sure somebody was in fact convicted for having a pistol in a USPS parking lot.

How American

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.