Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
I do not have to be forced by codified statute to respect the [rights] of others while on their private property. If I disagree with their prohibitions, I will be man enough to simply not go there. The whole "catch me if you can" attitude is substantially unimpressive.
So you’re saying you ask, at the interview, if they allow guns and then get up and leave when they say “no”? Oh ok.

He’s asking about carrying at work. Where it’s company policy, not where there are signs legally prohibiting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
12 Posts
As I said, .. I don't think much of an individual who would knowingly and intentionally carry a firearm into an area that does not belong to him while having full knowledge that the person, or authority in charge of the property has prohibited it.

Would I ask during an interview?.. No, I would simply make a common sense effort to apprise myself of what written rules are available. If they have no policies or rules and nobody has made me aware of any particular prohibitions, that's a different story.

I will carry a gun where is it not prohibited.. if I am aware that the person in charge of the property does not allow guns then its a prohibited area. I don't care if it a rule, a policy, or law written in stone tablets. If its more their place than mine, I will respect their right to set conditions. Its not much deeper than that and I have always offered a measure of respect before expecting it from others.
Well it’s your life, your choice.

I work in areas trafficked by illegal aliens and drug smugglers. Out in the brush. Alone. I’ve made my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.